Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cancer is a Candida Fungal Infection
Posted by: jono ()
Date: November 03, 2007 04:15PM

I was just googling about sodium bicarbonate and found this doctor who says cancer is nothing more than a fungal infection. In case of humans the fungus is candida. In plants, tumors are long known to be a fungal infection, so why wouldn't it be the same in humans.

Basically, tumors are the bodies reaction to encapsulate the fungus and prevent it from invading the entire organism. Considering everything I know about cancer, this all makes perfect sense.

Candida feeds off of excess sugar in the body.

Many anti-fungal agents also happen to be very good anti-tumor agents.

There was a study showing a low-carb ketogenic diet to be successful in reversing cancer.

Insulin resistance and diabetes are greatly associated with increased cancer risk. This may be because all that free sugar that the body can't efficiently use gets eaten up by the fungus.

Green tea prevents cancer and also happens to greatly improve glucose control by increasing insulin sensitivity.

Flaxseed and flax oil prevent cancer. Flax is rich in omega 3s which greatly increase insulin sensitivity and improve glucose control.

Exercise is shown to improve cancer outcome, and exercise happens to improve insulin sensitivity.

I might even take this a step further. Maybe some cancers are secondary metabolic organs created with the help of fungi in order to metabolize all the free sugar which would otherwise cause toxic glycation reactions throughout the body. Accumulation of non-enzymatically glycated proteins in the body are one of the major causes or aging. But perhaps in other cases, such as skin cancer, maybe the fungus truly is just a pathogenic organism feeding off of damaged tissue.

So if all that is true, the cure for cancer must be to stop feeding the candida and also attack the candida directly. This can be done by restoring proper glucose control through dietary methods exercise and use of specific herbs. Attacking the candida can be done by introducing natural anti-fungal cocktails, stimulating the immune system to attack the candida, improving oxygenation and repair systems in the tissues, and basically maaking the entire body an unfriendly terrain for the candida.

Here is the doctor's site: [www.curenaturalicancro.com]

This page has videos where he explains his research: [www.curenaturalicancro.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 04:17PM by jono.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cancer is a Candida Fungal Infection
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: November 03, 2007 06:25PM

That is very interesting and makes since to me as a candida sufferer.

Re: Cancer is a Candida Fungal Infection
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 03, 2007 08:58PM

Makes me really glad I cleared up the candida I had for several years!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables