Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

fell down stairs yesterday
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: November 17, 2007 02:33AM

Hey all,
I haven't been around too much lately something happened yesterday I'm dying to share though.

I stopped at someones house and we were going down the sement stairs outside that lead to the basement my closest friend went first then few seconds or so later I went and the guy who's house it was was kinda goofing around and said hey don't fall gave a little push just as I was going down the stairs, it was slippy though and my balance isn't very good and I fell right down my, friend was further down the stairs and when she heard me fall she quickly grabbed me so I didn't fall down the rest of the stairs, awwwww I could have really been hurt really bad she saved me from falling any further. I was so worried about her when she caught me I was so scared she would fall too, I didn't want anything to happen to her.

I was shaking for a little while after it happened I'm fine though now. Mostly all I hurt was my lower left leg just a few scrapes on my hands probably from trying to save myself from falling, happened so fast I forget those details though. My leg though got banged up a little and scraped up. I went and lightly brushed it up against a patch of nettles and well of course at first it hurt after though the warm tingling sensation took over any soreness or pain in my leg.

awwww it really meant alot to me that my friend was there for me like that most people would have just jumped out of the way. I'm really glad I have her in my life smiling smiley I'd never trade her for any other friend in the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 02:37AM by singinraw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fell down stairs yesterday
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:47AM

Wow, it really is great that you have someone you can depend on..... I love hearing stuff like that!

Posted by: karriebean ()
Date: November 17, 2007 11:12AM

i am so glad to hear that you and your great friend are alright!

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: November 17, 2007 11:32AM

glad you are ok. i think its so wonderful when something negative like falling down stairs gives us something positive. i am sure you always loved your friend but now your bond has become even stronger. yin and yang.

Date: November 17, 2007 07:16PM

awwww, I'm really glad I met her. She's really helped me alot to feel better and wanna take care of myself. I used to be so sad and lonely all the time so often I would just lay down and cry wishing I could just find a soft and sensitive caring friend I could just relax and be myself with.

When I first met her I was a mess and I didn't want anyone to know. I knew her for almost a year before I really started opening up to her, I was really hard to reach when we first met. I was so sad over something all I could do was cry it was hard to keep it together I really felt very fragile and vulnerable, and felt really uncomfortable around people, I felt comfortable and safe with her though right away for some reason.

awwww its true things happen for a reason, not too long after I met her my closest friend I'd ever had before her in my life I met on here started to slip away. We talked several hours a night for over a year with msn and phone and skype, never ever met, back then though I felt no one in real life was kinda friend I wanted only rawfoodists from other locations, people said its not the same as real live friends, I wouldn't listen though, if she hadn't gone away I would have never opened up or got close to the friend I have now, one I can actually meet and hang out with and get a real hug from and share good times together. So really I'm really glad things went like they did, I went through alot when online friend left, I cried alot and ran out of public places crying, went out to sing and broke up and started crying on the stage more than once, I found first real live friend tho one I can actually be myself around and I don't feel intimidated around and for the first time in my life I know what its like to really feel happy and have things to look forward too.

It makes me cry so much just to think I would have just thrown out the chance to get to know her just cause she wasn't rawfoodist or American. I was I wouldn't trade her anyone else in the world. I'll always be there anytime she ever needs me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 07:21PM by singinraw.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 17, 2007 08:33PM

what kinda music do you sing singingraw? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: karriebean ()
Date: November 17, 2007 11:21PM

singinraw,

your story brought tears to my eyes.

i can relate to the place where you were. i am there now. my thing with real live people is that i will bring them down or that i have to be fake so i don't.

i am so glad that you have found yourself a great friend who understand and loves you just the way you are and that you love her the very same way back.

i hope that you are feeling well today. not too stiff or sore.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 17, 2007 11:31PM

Hi singin'--
Hope you're feeling better now. A true friend is a wonderful blessing-- I'm glad you have found one. :-) (Keep on singing!)

Love,

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 18, 2007 12:50AM

hey singing

what the HECK? was UP?? with the dude that tried to push you down the stairs?

CRRAZINESSS!

i bet you sing real fine !

Date: November 19, 2007 10:06PM

Hi Jodi,
awww I can't sing anymore cause sick with stomach and lung troubles, I'm in bad shape physically.

I used to love to sing though alot mostly soft to hard rock alot of balads stuff from Bon Jovi to Goo Goo dolls to U2 to Richard Marx to Keith Urban and Gin Blossoms all different stuff and I loved writing songs I never could make music to go with them though I only could sing.

The last song I ever wrote before I lost my voice was for my friend when she was really going through alot it. I'm just so glad I could still sing for her then, I'd do anything to help her feel better.

She's been worried about me for along time, I want her to be really healthy too. It's gonna be ok it has to be I just wanna be healthy so I can really be there for her whenever she needs me and I want her to be really healthy and feel good too.

Hi Kerriebean,
awww I really know what you mean about feeling you need to be fake. I've had to be all my life I've always felt uncomfortable with everyone I known mostly cause I'm so soft and sensitive. I used to read stuff to try to alter my personality so I could fit in I was so unhappy though its hard to try to be what you're not.

I feel so happy now having a friend I can just be myself with and have fun and not worry about if I act and talk how I supposedly should and just to be myself and relax and have good company. I feel so much different now like I wanna live and be healthy there's things to look forward to. Before I would just feel sad and alone and wished I could fall asleep and never wake up I was so tired of day after day after week after month after year just on and on as my only friend hanging out with myself or just with people I would rather be alone than be with. Its so much different now its really been what I needed all my life. I'm so thankful she came into my life its really meant everything to me. I'm so glad to have found her for my friend. She's really special to me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 10:11PM by singinraw.

Date: November 19, 2007 10:28PM

Hi kwan,
awwww it really is a blessing I found her, I thank the stars every night she came into my life, she helped me before she even knew what was going on. When I was so sad and depresssed last fall and winter I tried to do stuff to myself and a couple times I was really on the edge and well I'd just really lost it, then she just showed up at the door and well I couldn't really say hey can you come back later I'm busy trying to kill myself at the moment!! so I let her in and we hung out or went out somewhere then after she left I kinda just forgot about what it was I was doing, I just felt better. I felt safe and comfortable with her there even when I felt really fragile and vulnerable.

We've been through alot together and I'll always be there for her no matter what I love her unconditionally she's my best friend in the world.

I'll never do anything harmful to myself now I just can't I need to be there for my friend if she ever needs me I wanna take care of myself so I can be there for her.

Hi Veronique,
Hey, actually he's just always like that thinks its just friendly and playing around and joking and stuff, he said sorry tho didn't think it would do that. Really its just typical males as far as I see. Guys are always more ruff and like that, thats probably why I've always felt so intimidated and uncomfortable around friends that are guys, they too like ruff and insensitive.

awwww thanks, really though you wouldn't wanna hear me try to sing now though I can't get out more than a few lines of a song before I start caughing and caughing and can throw up too sometimes if I go too far, not a pretty sight!!! lol!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables