Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

inject your kids with toxins or go to jail
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:04PM

what the hell is wrong with some people?!

[www.kidtips.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: inject your kids with toxins or go to jail
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:42PM

hey coco! sorry, i am not able to see that topic on the page that this link goes to. perhaps i am not looking in the right place?........

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 18, 2007 02:40AM

oh, ha ha! i posted a funny site there instead.

here's the vax side [www.cfnews13.com]

Date: November 18, 2007 06:13PM

mind blowing. and they say its a free country!!!!! the most ironic thing about it is that they say they are doing it in the best interest of everyone. tell that to the mothers whose beautiful bright eyed children turned into zombies after being injected. and they are not even offering any info on the risks of having them. this is frightening at best. its like being in a science fiction film!!!!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 19, 2007 11:02PM

Yeah, it's really disturbing! I read today that in Maryland they herded the kids "like cattle" into the courthouse-- apparently where they were going to do the forced vaccinations-- and there were lots of attack dogs present. Unbelievable! Who needs horror movies any more?

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: November 20, 2007 12:43AM

I've said it before, but the US is rapidly turning into a police state. It might be harder to tell from the inside, but from the outside looking in it's as plain as day.

The bad thing in this case is that what happens in the US tends to spread around the world...

Date: November 20, 2007 07:00PM

its so scarey. it really is. i would love to go back to the usa, but i hear things like this and it scares the hell out of me. and whats up with the tasers? it seems they automatically tase people on that show cops. they just walk up to the suspect and automatically tase them. they don't give even give them a chance to surrender. i even heard about a 5 year old being tased in florida.

living in the usa, do you guys feel the military/police vibe in your daily lives? because from what i see and read about its changed alot since i was there. do you all find it to be this way? or is it something you do not notice in daily life?

just curious.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: November 20, 2007 11:56PM

I think that fear only feeds the problem. I know that this is a crazy statement given that it is a natural reaction to feel fear toward things that we don't want to happen to us but I believe that the ultimate solution is to be peace.

I think that the first steps toward achieving this are just not to dwell in doom and gloom about it. I've known this sort of stuff has been happening for a long time and I see signs of it even in N.Z but I've decided that I'm just going to focus on being calm and peacefull as far as I can go. I don't mean to ignore whats going on.. just to accept it and not produce fear and hostility toward it.

I think that the more people who give off peacefull vibes insted of fear and loathing the more it will contribute to an overall solution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables