Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

weird dream
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 27, 2007 10:18PM

i dreamt that i was "summoned" to these two people who were seated in chairs
and their job was to interrogate me

the reason why they had that "right" was due to the Patriot Act
and they felt I was too "unpatriotic"

in the midst of this grilling, i turned around and real pointedly asked them
something to the effect of their true humanity and if they really BELIEVED what they were doing was right

they hestitated, stopped and looked down as if they were ashamed of who they were
they couldn't look me in the eye.. or make any form of eye contact because they were so gruesomely disgusted with their own behaviour
then proceeded with their ludicrous inquisition including asking me why I was a raw foodist which was also deemed to be "unpatriotic" and raising "suspicion" and "illegal" ( yes, it was actually illegal to eat raw foods according to these two interrogators)

but they didn't get far
because i took to the stair rails
and careened down the rails

and ran away from those lifeless losers

it was pretty disturbing
and when i woke up
i had to ground myself
before i got out of bed

i had to shake myself " out of it"
start going down my " to do list" so that I could focus on today

dreams.. hmm.. whatever.. has anyone else had "interrogation " dreams?

i ought to have break out my pear, and drank some green juice right in front of them while they were interrogating me

who knows.. maybe they might have become like the wicked which of the east and started MELTTTINGGGGG !! in to the asphalt where they came from and belong

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: weird dream
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: December 27, 2007 11:13PM

Sounds like Hell!

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: December 29, 2007 05:38PM

awwww I'm sorry you had a bad dreams

dreams are a window into the future Ive had so many things happen then looked back to a dream and thought omg thats what it meant!!

Ive written down a few of my dreams I often just remember I can think back to so many dreams I've had through the past and see what they were trying to say, I always just know when something is wrong just not always sure what to do, thing is the future isnt written yet if you can find what it means I feel its possible to change the event

not too long ago I had a dream I was driving somewhere with someone else I dont know who it was though and we were going around a corner on a highway and we went off and it was a grassy field below and we were bout 20 feet up!!! I woke up before we landed though

the next morning I was on my way across town and was going through where theres no stop sighn for me one for other though and nothing was there I got thinking of the dream then I hesitated for some reason and a car came speeding through and would have hit me maybe right in the door!!!

for along time Ive really felt dreams are important to pay attention to, I feel its gotta be different for each person though like depending on things like whats in your life and how your wired emotionally and all that, like one time I had a dream a friend was helping me make something she really was gonna help me make then someone else we both knew came and destroyed it and at end of dream she was somewhere not nice and couldnt come to me and needed help.

well the next day something happened and friend was in trouble and it was same person that did it all and well that did destroy our plans to do make that also sad smiley

awww don't worry you wont get interrogated for eating rawfood by people like that in the next few years or nothing, its hard to predict someone elses dreams there are some things Im wondering if it could mean though like maybe someone in your life like friend friends associate or associates or anyone like that maybe is or will be picking on your diet and or lifestyle somehow making you uncomfortable, or it could mean you'll be out somewhere and get challenged for diet and lifestyle

could also mean a feeling like thats inside you or developing inside you that you feel like your being interrigated when people pick on your diet or lifestyle and helping you see that somehow to help you find a way to make it not like that

of course it could also be a dream of the distant future when more and more foods being pasturized and showing you we need to all do all we can to stop it before this happenes

awwww I'm sorry for so many sorry I couldnt be more helpful, I hope this helps you some smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2007 05:41PM by singinraw.

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: December 29, 2007 07:40PM

wow, that's a pretty bad dream. I've never had those kind of dreams yet, that I remember of. I used to have one when I was a kid about this big wolf chasing me, but it never managed to catch me, just got closer and closer. Guess that's what living in Norway does to you when you're small smiling smiley

Hope you feel better now!

Posted by: RawsomeButterfly ()
Date: December 30, 2007 04:26PM

Since America is increasingly run by big business, I can see where your fears come from. I'm sure a lot of people think it's unamerican to eat whole, unprocessed food. It seems like there are a lot of "religious" people in my area who think that Coke and McDonalds and the pharmaceutical industry are wholesome, ethical and all-American.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 30, 2007 11:05PM

According to Jung,I believe,everybody in our dream is ourselves.
Meanig the 2 people in your dream were a side of yourself that still thinking about SAD food,or that you are different and it is been difficult to change ?
Ask yourself,what is inside of you that is making it happens ?
Which part of you that doesn't want SAD food (or to be diferent,unpatriotic,not following the society standards ?)?

Date: December 31, 2007 06:26PM

hey singin

that is wild your prophetic dreams esp. the one where the car almost came and collided into you ( i am SO glad that you were able to evade that.)
i totally believe that one can have dreams that will later come true in the future
this is well known and documented in a number of cases esp. when it has to do with public or natural disasters . the reason why more people don't call the authorities to report their dreams is because they are then put under suspicion (since very few people seem to believe in clairvoyant dreams)

the burden placed on such people is VERY deep and profound and not a very desirable trait to have ( contrary to what most people believe... its not always cool to be psychic)

they feel traumatized and helpless because
1. no one believes them
2) if they tell, they will be placed under suspicion

such is the way of this beautiful world... its no wonder more people don't go around telling others who they are

jose:

you dreamt about wolves chasing you?
now... you got a little lion cub chasing you around everywhere in cyberspace ( your cute little avatar below tongue sticking out smiley

rawsome butterfly

gee.. that is so sad
that people around you think like that
what the...?
but you know.. its true . some people rather worship the golden arches
then... well, whatever....

hey cy:

yes i too have heard the theory proposed that all the characters in a dream is just parts of yourselves
but that probably wouldn't fly in dreams that are
1. a review of past events
2. a prediction of future events

because each character is clearly not the dreamer

in this dream, i felt as far away and separate from the "interrogators" as
night and day

zero connection

sometimes i wonder if my dreams are really from me to begin with
they sometimes seem like i am being dreamed
like my mind or body is just being "used" like a vessel for dreams to go through

not this dream in particular
but other dreams

Date: January 01, 2008 12:04AM

Hi La-Veronique,you might have an outer body experience.Have you thought about that? Your soul leaves your body for a time being and go find older friends,or even go to fix a past relationship...
Maybe if you pay attention with your "dreams /outer experience" you can feel the experience totally.

Date: January 01, 2008 12:40AM

hi Veronique,
awww thanks me too smiling smiley Id miss posting here

its true alot of people dream of natural disasters and major world events before they happen and are too scared to tell anyone. I mostly dream of things that affect my personal life and/or those around me. Sometimes I have dreamed of happy things like hearing from friend or something more often though I dream of sad things coming ahead and so often Im already all sad and depressed before they even happen sad smiley

I really feel helpless often and feel things deeper sometimes it feels like Im going through sad events in life twice sometimes it feels more like a curse, Im glad for it sometimes too though really just not so much lately though cause they mostly been sad "cries"

I know the future isnt written yet and these are just warning signs of things that could happen and we can still do something to help change or alter situation at least somewhat.

Dreams often come in symbolic was and sometimes its hard to know what to do to stop what seems bad from happening cause you dont always know just when or where or exactly whats gonna happen often just the sad results not what led up to them sad smiley

Its funny I've read all different articles and some books on dreams and they seem to mostly agree on the same thing I knew all along that one of the best ways to help find the meanings and guidance to help prevent the sad things from happening is to tell your dreams to really close friends you trust, I dont have any though "bawls" it makes me so sad I gotta just deal with these things alone and keep them to myself. For a while I had a really close friend knew her almost a year and a half she was only close friend I ever had that really knew me we shared so much with each other we talked alot she knew all my deepest secrets and it felt so good to have a close friend like that to hang out with. For the first time in my life I felt what it was like to really be happy and have things to look forward to and I got to do things like laugh and stuff for real it was so fun.

I told her about alot of my dreams too and it really helped ALOT!! I was alot closer to knowing what they meant before they happened and so often was able to change the course and things kept going better and better it was so amazing, things in my life just kept on picking up more and more it was really nice I miss her and really hope she comes back around again soon we had really good times together.

It really is hard to tell others who we really are Ive had that problem my whole life anytime I have just a little they either just say not to talk about it or shut the **** up or just say for me to get lost or make fun of me cause Im strange

It makes me sad how most of society dont believe in these things and how modern science writes these things off as nothing and won't believe in precognative dreams or obes or anything like that. I hope someday things will change

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2008 12:45AM by singinraw.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: January 01, 2008 07:39PM

I am currently of the opinion that dreams are basically your subconscious sorting your thoughts somehow...

Date: January 01, 2008 09:57PM

yes,and when we start cleannig the house (body) our emotions appear,and everything start to clean too.

Date: January 02, 2008 07:58AM

perhaps so? it's interesting...

Date: January 02, 2008 09:06AM

cy

<<Hi La-Veronique,you might have an outer body experience.Have you thought about that?>>

Yes, I have done more than just thought about it. I certainly need no convincing smiling smiley You can trust me on that.

singinraw:

hmmm... i never thought that talking about prophetic dreams would ameliorate, diffuse or prevent the outcome. That idea intrigues me greatly. Thank you so very much for your input.

Date: January 02, 2008 10:21AM

Hi Veronique,
awww well talking about isn't what really helps you to try to prevent what could happen its just how when you talk about it you can find meaning soooo much faster well we did when I had my friend with me telling her the dreams helped me find answers way faster and had alot more success in changing my luck for the better.

Right now I really wish I had friend to talk to about some dreams I been having cause they've been do do with friend I'm missing right now. Theres like a pattern and some good things happen and then some bad things, the good first and it does make alot of sense to me, I doubt the places we were in in the dream are the real places we would meet since they are very symbolic and OMG just as Im writing this something clicked and I know why we met where we met in the dream!!! its nothing to do with really meeting in that place at all it just symbolizes something we had planned to do!! awwww I'm confused help!!

I really want it to mean meeting up with my friend again I miss her so much. From my past dream patterns it seems to be showing that something seems off though sad smiley awwwww help

Posted by: EnlightenmentNow ()
Date: January 13, 2008 02:51PM

I think I saw that dream in another version.

They call it.....The Matrix....but don't worry, it has a happy non-ending.

[www.oneillpaul.com-a.googlepages.com]

Date: January 14, 2008 03:01AM

Hi Enlightenmetnow,
I donno about the matrix of anything seems it had both endings though just as it showed me.

Date: January 14, 2008 03:24AM

It meant what I thought it meant mostly I saw who I wanted to again sevaral times since just like in dream also though the unhappy parts happened like it showed too "cries"

Its really nice things are still going somewhat in some ways its not like it used to be though just like it showed in the dream the same problems that it showed would come well really have too sad smiley I'm glad the good part happened I just wish it could somehow just be only that I wish I knew how to make it go that way I feel lost though I just see what happens then it does now end of story I can't seem to help anything go any better anymore "cries"

Lately my dreams have been alot more bizzare and for a while I didn't even remember my dreams and it scares me cause I always do unless they're just way too tramatic for me to handle I had one a few days ago bout stuff and it helped us avoid problems the next day so it was good its just that I keep seeing unhappy things though and I don't like it, I wish more good things were coming I can't handle more sad events in life its taken too much of me to try to find anything nice to look forward too I'm so scared all that was so good and meant so much to me is slipping away and things will be like they were before for years sad smiley

please does anyone know how to use what you see to help things go better I know it can be done its hard though specially when seeing sad things coming makes me feel so sad sad smiley The sad things just keep on coming true too and what it shows me will happen in dreams that will make me sad keeps on happening. It doesn't feel nice I feel so helpless sometimes I see something awful and heartbreaking coming ahead and it just keeps on coming true I thought the future isn't even written yet theres gotta be a way to change it for the better instead of cry everynight to sleep about it so sad of whats about to happen.

Ya sometimes its not so nice getting all these precognitive dreams it makes me start crying and getting all depressed before things even happen cause I see them coming and then when they do it feels worse and its like I'm getting hurt twice instead of once sad smiley it would be so much nicer if I could just use them to avoid whats not nice if only I could use it to try to somehow avoid the bad and let the good things in, sadly the sad things come true more often than the good things sad smiley

Date: January 14, 2008 06:28AM

singinraw, I have a math question for you:

how big is nothing?

I'm not making fun of you, or trying to trick you, or anything. Answering this question is the first step to all of the answers you ask for.

Date: January 14, 2008 08:00AM

thomas

nothing is pretty big

it is a chasm
it is a yawning abyss
it is like when you lose a loved one
there is

nothing

it is when you ask yourself about the illusiveness of life

and then you get nothing

it is everything
this nothing

it is

just
nothing at all

and i'm tired and sleepy
so i make no sense

it is exactly 5 ounces and two pico ounces

yikes

i had dreams of innocence
last night
it was so incredible and beautiful

took me back to a time
when everything was purely pure
and real

i must be doing something right

singing raw

i don't know what to do about precognitive dreams

they are beyond my control ( seemingly ... for now)

wish i could help u buddy

but i can't

forgive me

Date: January 14, 2008 09:53PM

lol laV
interesting answer...
not the one I was looking for, but it was interesting!

Date: January 14, 2008 10:58PM

Hi,
well for a while I felt all I had to say was worth nothing well now I guess I know how you all really do feel about me.

I've been put down by so many people in my life its just like well things that have gone on for too many years.

I now see how the rawfood community really does feel about me. And I realize its not meant for me and I am not welcome here, Thomas's post really made it VERY VERY VERY!!! clear to me!!!! I have been trying to follow this lifestyle for 8 years now and been made fun of and put down and called girly and feminine and put down by so many guys for being into this lifestyle I'm sick of it.

I came here feeling I could find others who would understand it seems though really you want me to just get lost and go away like the rest of the world does.

I'm not gonna try anymore to follow a rawfood lifestyle I'm sick of it I tried and tried and got made fun of and cried and cried I came here looking for support and well its made very clear I am worth nothing and thats all the replies I should get is just that nothing I feel extremly unwelecome and unwanted here and I will not post again I am done with rawfoods completely. Thank you Thomas for helping me make a decision I should have realized a long time ago

Date: January 15, 2008 05:59AM

What???
That wasn't my intention at all, big guy!

The answer to my question was "nothing doesn't have a size"
For something to have a size, it must be a thing
"nothing" is a lack of thing ("nothing" = "no thing"winking smiley

So what does that tell us?

Every good thing that you do is worth SOMEthing. Even if you can't see the good you are doing by thinking a positive thought instead of a negative one, or making small steps towards what is GOOD for you, as opposed to what is BAD for you, you ARE making a difference.

So, I was trying to tell you that while it seems like "nothing changes", that is actually impossible. You won't always get what you WANT, but if you keep moving towards making positive changes in your life of ANY size, an improvement will occur. Best of luck, bud!

Date: January 15, 2008 07:57AM

Hi Thomas,
Sorry I got so sensitive and took it wrong. I've always been really self concious and worried about people not liking me I guess.

So often I do feel like nothing changes or happens good from any positive steps I try to take yet things do happen its confusing though too. Its like when things start to improve and go better theres always stuff that comes along and tries to destroy every chance of anything better. Usually in the form of people who are out to make sure things don't go well sad smiley

So far things are holding together and while I'm still really worried something will go wrong again I'm trying really hard not to let myself fall into that trap cause it seems when I keep feeling things will go wrong well they usually do. I'm trying so hard to stay positive and really hope things can get better again like before.

Date: January 15, 2008 05:22PM

Hey Sing,

Text can be hard to interpret sometimes, yknow? Easy to get the wrong idea about what someone's trying to say! (I'm sure we've ALL made that mistake before).

The only advice I could give would be to focus on what you DO want instead of focusing on avoiding what you DON'T want. Cheers.

Date: January 15, 2008 09:10PM

thomas lantern says:

<<focus on what you DO want instead of focusing on avoiding what you DON'T want. Cheers>>

that is such simple advice
but really very powerful
focusing on what i don't want has had its advantages
but really, it is a lot mathematically smarter to focus on what i DO want
because in doing so, i am nabbing two birds with one stone

in focusing on what i DO want, it automatically does away with what i don't want

so it is more time effective and just more efficacious in general to go the more stronger route

i usually find that the most profound thing
are the most simple

kind of like the ocam razor's law

Date: January 16, 2008 06:39AM

I agree LaV,

And I also agree that there are benefits to focusing on what you don't want, like when you don't know what you want.

Thanks for posting! You amplified the awesomeness in this thread!!!

Date: January 16, 2008 07:59AM

u know
i think life is the weirdest dream of all

i sometimes wonder

will i ever wake up?

if so,
that is probably called death

then i start wending my way towards another dream

which is my next life

and so on and so forth

dream to waking to dream to waking

strange how i can tolerate such serial dreaming
over many life times ( so i feel)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables