Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Happy New Year !!!!!!
Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 30, 2007 12:59AM

[www.youtube.com]
Happy New Year !!! I hope you like this song.I love it.
Doesn’t matter what happened,we always have little help from our friends.Our Raw Friends. For my New Year I’d like to thank everyone for all the help that you gave me.I really appreciate, a lot. Thank you !!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Happy New Year !!!!!!
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: December 30, 2007 04:07AM

<<<For my New Year I’d like to thank everyone for all the help that you gave me.I really appreciate, a lot. Thank you !!!

Ditto.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 31, 2007 07:33AM

Happy New Year from me too!!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Seren ()
Date: January 01, 2008 02:32AM

Happy new year smiling smiley
Not to drag anyone down here but is there anyone else on here who doesn't drink?
I find myself being left out of alot of things, such as new years eve, because they think my presence is going to upset their fun. Where I live it seems there's nothing available for those who have decided not to drink alcohol. I just have to spend these days on my own. I have yet to find anyone like-minded even when it comes to my diet. vegertarians are even hard to find! where are you guys all hiding?!

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: January 01, 2008 07:35PM

I don't drink. I hung out with a group of people who get plastered and they friggin love me. I basically got used to them being drunk and I've accepted that it is something they wish to do. I was designated driver smiling smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 01, 2008 09:36PM

Good for you for being designated driver ThomasLantern! So at least one designated driver really does exist!

I don't drink alcohol - only water, and I feel so fortunate that my husband doesn't drink either.

Date: January 01, 2008 09:52PM

I don't drink either, very rare,if so one small portion,so at the New Year's my husband had a glass of wine and I had an amazing glass with water and that was great.

Date: January 02, 2008 08:00AM

I do exist! It's true!
That's cool cy. I'm like suncloud - I don't drink. It's pretty much just lucky that I never got into it.

Date: January 02, 2008 06:10PM

Wonderful to you ThomasLantern because alcohol pretty much destroys millions of cells in the brain. And it isn't wonderful "geting high" naturally,without anything,meditating,in a raw state of living ?

Date: January 03, 2008 02:39PM

I'm not there yet actually! But despite not yet being 100% raw I tend to feel pretty awesome at times anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables