Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New 9-11 video - Loose Change: The Final Cut
Posted by: cosbynian ()
Date: January 02, 2008 09:11PM

I don't know if there has been much talk on this site about the grewing controversy and questions about the 9/11 commission report. But for those who wish to watch a good film that definitely shows many concrete examples where the "experts" tell bold-faced lies in order to cover-up evidence about the 9/11 controversy, the new Loose Change edition is out. For those who would like to watch it, you can view it for free on google video - [video.google.com]

Note: there is a lot more information on this video than the prior Loose Change edition. One instance of a professional liar which I found quite interesting, is the guy speaking at the University of Texas for NIS (i believe) which was the organization supposedly showing evidence for how the buildings came down due to structure failure alone, and a guy in the audience questions the man concerning the fact that "molten steel" was found in the steel graveyard many days after 9-11 at temperatures exceeding 2,000 F and he asked this man to explain this phenomenon based upon jet fuel only (which is none other than jet grade kerosene). The speaker told him that he was unaware and was never presented the information concerning the molten steel and basically said such was impossible. However, the speaker in the audience told him there were NASA photos to prove this. [the film gives many other eyewitness testimonies of the molten steel as well, including firefighters, newscasters, Giuliani, etc]. He told the presenter that he could e-mail them to him and the man said he would like to see them. However, after the presentation, the man gives his testimony on the film that he went up to the speaker to get his e-mail address and the speaker for NIS declined the offer to give him his e-mail even after he publically told him he would like to see this information in front of the audience. He says this characterizes their stance throughout the entire investigation: willful ignorance and a refusal to examine the facts.

There is much more interesting stuff, but i will refrain from writing. Are there any other people on this site that have researched 9/11? Any takes on how to explain how building 7 collapsed at free-fall speed, in perfect implosion style later that night when it was never hit by an airplane.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables