Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Revolutionary air car runs on compressed air
Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: January 05, 2008 11:13PM

When can I buy one?

[rawstory.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Revolutionary air car runs on compressed air
Posted by: Jose ()
Date: January 06, 2008 12:27AM

That's great, heard about the development a couple of years ago, glad to see it made it to production.

There's also been good news in the electric car sector, with improved batteries being developed all the time.

A new battery that can be recharged to 90 percent capacity in under five minutes and lasts 10 years will start shipping in March, Toshiba Corp. announced this week, hailing it as "a new energy solution" for cleaner transportation.

From [www.msnbc.msn.com]

Cheers,
J

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: January 06, 2008 06:29AM

DH and I are watching the video right now... that is AWESOME! It's so nice to see a car that is AFFORDABLE that is like that. Only $3000-7000? And we have our own air compresser so we could refil it at home. Friggin sweet!

Angie

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 07, 2008 01:40AM

wow, did I ever buy the wrong car! I just bought a car just over a year ago, and its a regular gas car which I will be making payments on for another 3.5 years or so. That would be awsome to have such a car. I was going to ask what generates the compressed air? but at $3 to go 125 miles thats about 1/4 the cost of going the same distance. Its kind of misleading to say that it doesn't pollute, as there must be some source of energy to create the compression. It might be a clean source like solar. I like the sound of it!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 07, 2008 06:39AM

WHERE are they available?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables