Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

MCS problems!! HELP please!
Posted by: brendajoyce ()
Date: January 20, 2008 04:13AM

I have a friend who has moved out of the moldy wet states into my area and she has MCS. She has been advised by her doctor to 'bake' any house she moves into, to bring the toxins to the surface, after which we would scrub the walls and surfaces with vinegar water. Has anyone heard of this, 'baking' a house at about 100 degrees for a while, and could you provide any info on how hot and how long to bake it? I would appreciate any advice or opinions. Thanks. Brenda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MCS problems!! HELP please!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 20, 2008 08:02AM

Sounds like a quack to me! Tell her to tell her 'doctor' that she thinks he's half baked and if he wants anyone to scrub walls down with anything, maybe he should first give it a try himself!

Love,
Prism

Re: MCS problems!! HELP please!
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 20, 2008 09:55PM

actually i have heard of people who live in places that are near swamps who have that exact problem and they try to do something to the walls to kill the mold

like drying it out with fans or something like that

but its not a bad idea you have there

same reason why they pasteurize juice ( to kill the bacteria)

unless you had in mind the idea of getting most of your enzymes from the cracks in the walls, i think it is a pretty good idea to bake the house

maybe that would be like pasteurizing the house

by the way

what is MCS?

if i would guess it would be Mold Catastrophic Syndrome

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables