Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SPAM on Living and Raw Foods?
Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: January 24, 2008 12:51AM

I received SPAM in my inbox here on Living and Raw Foods.

It's:

From Williams Alfarouk/Appeal for Assistance. williams20 01/23/2008 05:41PM

I'll delete it in a few days, if none of the moderators sends me a message asking me to forward it, or anything.

Love,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SPAM on Living and Raw Foods?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 24, 2008 01:08AM

dude, of course you can get spam here. just like anywhere. and the mods would never PM something and ask you to forward it on. never.
spam is everywhere. except for maybe in our mouths. heh.

Re: SPAM on Living and Raw Foods?
Posted by: cosbynian ()
Date: January 24, 2008 01:45AM

I got the same bogus PM in mailbox. I was just about to post it here to see if others received it. Here is the text:

From Williams Alfarouk/Appeal for Assistance.
Dearest,
Greetings, I’m Williams Alfarouk from Sierra Leone.
I’m writing you from Rep of Cote d'Ivoire where I have been taking refuge after the brutal war and Murder of my parents by the rebels during the renewed Fighting in my country Sierra Leone. Because of the war my late Father sold his shipping company and took me to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300,000.00 Million(Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire.Please, I have prayed before contacting you with the trust that you will be a help to me with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now, I’m seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to your account for a good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country to further my study. I’m willing to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance. Please for your good information this transaction Is 100% risk free and prove in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Please Help me to get out of this terrible situation and as soon as you receive this mail Please kindly call me +22506649993 and contact me (williamsafa@yahoo.com) for more details (is very important) The bank here is ready to transfer the money to your account.

Best Regards,

Williams.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables