Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hottest Vegetarians in the World- Voting Round 1
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 05, 2008 02:21PM

I wish I knew about this contest. I'm a vegan and would have LOVED to go to Hawaii sad smiley. Apparently PETA runs this contest every year.

You can see who the finalists for the contest are and vote here:
[www.goveg.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hottest Vegetarians in the World- Voting Round 1
Posted by: EnlightenmentNow ()
Date: February 05, 2008 03:49PM

If you actually care, it may be possible that "hotness" is actually quantifiable, as opposed to being up for a "vote". Internal millieu...heat/cold/..acid/base, and other balances, are actually real, albeit dynamic, things.

To use a non-human example from the broader animal kingdom, the "normal" body temperature for a "normal" house cat is around 102 degrees, but ultimately, there is probably one cat on the planet that has the greatest capacity for variability in the "temperature" range.

Maybe check out [en.wikipedia.org] or other such reference sites for more info?

Now...

...this doesn't mean that that cat is actually at any temperature other than 102 degrees for 99.99% of the time, so it might be hard to actually "KNOW" which cat is the "hottest", but....

...when the 00.001% happens,....

....you probably want to be somewhere...Else.

So, for humans,....it's probably one of those people that is able to crank up the furnace to eat 70 hot dogs in 1 minute or something like that, but...is that what you really care about?

Or...is it the deepest genuineness, sweetness, joy, love and beauty that is nicest to see manifested in a physical form?

Well, for me...I see that stuff everywhere.

Love,
Paul

[www.oneillpaul.com-a.googlepages.com]

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: February 05, 2008 08:21PM

I know that outer beauty and "hot-ness" are all in the eyes of the beholder, but this beholder was disappointed by the choice of finalists. I guess i expected women who exuded a more natural beauty... too much make-up and surgical enhancement for my taste. Not to take away anything from the women in the contest...they are all beautiful, but in too much of a Hollywood way for me... and none of them falls outside of the mass-marketed image of female perfection that causes so much grief for so many women. Too "cookie-cutter" for me.
How about some hot vegetarian moms? How about some hot vegetarian women in their 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and beyond? How about some hot vegetarian women with bodies in shapes and sizes other than the "super-model" style?

I guess I expected PETA to have a more evolved, enlightened and expanded sense of beauty and "hot-ness".

I'm sure the women in the contest are all very nice people and i don't want to judge them, but from what I've seen so far, every and any woman on these boards is far "hotter" in my opinion.

Raw women rock....healthy is hot!

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 05, 2008 09:06PM

well, the dudes were much better i gotta say. still a few too many beefcakes for me, so not my style, but quite a few normal looking dudes. healthy, funky, dimples, etc. and mostly adequately clothed. heh.

there are some fantastically gorgeous women right here on this site. i vote for the natural beauty that is accessorized only with vibrant health as well.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: February 06, 2008 12:18AM

Yeah.. I rate beauty as much by inner strength as appearance. I think that peoples taste in everything tends to change according to their current personal development, so this contest is catering to a specific stereo type of character. Probably the type which are more likely to have access and interest in an event as superficial as this is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables