Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

pk's raw journy.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 23, 2008 12:06PM

hello felow raw fooders! i just thought i"d star my own diary. i started my journy to health about a month ago. my mom was watching some running raw vidos about tim. i thought to my self this man is twice my age and in beter shape then ill ever be. so i went raw. snapp like that i guess i realy didn't think what i was doing or i would have never done it.
yet here i am almost a month later with no cheat days a 100% raw and feeling grate. well look out "living and raw food's" da pk is in the house!

feeling great
"pk"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pk's raw journy.
Date: May 24, 2008 01:51PM

Ok. Reading my last post i see how rushed i was. lol. So i guess i'll start by telling a littil more about my self. I am 15 years of age and injoy all the thing's normal teens injoy. Music,church, guitar, piano,drumbing,reading. (mabey not a normal teen!)

Well i guess i went raw for the most vain reason, and that was to lose waight.However it was more than just a vanity issue. As i said i am 15 and about 5'11", and just befrore i went one this i weighed....340 POUNDS!!!! Ya i know not a healthy weight.

However in the lat month i have lost 30 pounds. I couldnt be more happy.I'm also so much more energetic.

Well that's all i have to rambel one about for now so...

god be with you
pk

Date: May 26, 2008 08:24PM

well hello faithfull readers( at least i think you are faithfull readers, i dont have spy cams one your computers!) since i last posted not that much has happend so im pry much just gonna post my rambelings!

First and most seroius order of bissnes memorials day.( for us americans) look around your home your seemingly importent stuff. Consider the fact that you have the freedom to do, go, talk as you pleas.Thank the fallin soulders that made it possibel. right and left should stop and thank those who died for you. a moment of silence pleas.....

any who the end of school aprouches and as any other red blooded teen i am PUMPED! lol. and what a first week of summer i have pland, yard work and im gonna do the master clense. ya i know yay.

well thats all for now. any ? comments ore death threats be caus i have already siad something that infuriating go ahead and post. ill try to up date tis thing pry often.
god bless
ben

Posted by: SquarePeg ()
Date: May 30, 2008 07:54AM

Way to go, PK! It's tough to be a teen now,and its really impressive and cool that you are doing raw foods. Glad you are feeling so great physically, it makes it easier and more rewarding. 'njoy!

Date: June 06, 2008 01:11PM

ahem well forget what i said about keeping this updated! lol. sry i havnt posted schooll just got out and i have been pry busy. however i thought it was time i posted.
so me and my mom were talking, she is on her 4 day of all raw and im so proud. but anywho we were talking about cravings. we were looking back and i was remembering the first week and how hard the cravings were. so id like to encoreg any one just stareting. your body is like an old man. it dosent like nem things. but if you get passed that you well not have them any more.

god bless
ben

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables