Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

working my way to raw heaven
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2006 10:40AM

Ive been raw for a while now...but not totally. Its been hard to stick to it. However, recently I decided to go totally raw because my health has been starting to deteriorate and I don't feel as well as I ought to feel. Ive been totally raw now for the last 4 days and I feel really good. Im still very much reliant on nuts and high fat foods in order to get that full satisfied feeling, but Im gradually working towards decreasing my intake of nuts as well. Today I decided to eat my high fat foods (nuts and seeds and seed butters) in the afternoon in order so that I may eat less because I tend to eat less in the afternoon and if I eat the high fat foods in the afternoon, I am hoping that I will eat less of it! Tonight I will rather focus on eating plenty of raw vegetables and one or two fruits but no fats. Hopefully this system willwork better for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: working my way to raw heaven
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 06:02PM

Good Job! I have decided to decrease the sizes of my meals as the day goes on. Big breakfast, average lunch and a smaller dinner. I don't seem to sleep as well if I have too much in my belly at bed time. I'm eating some nuts too, but half an avacado in my last meal of the day seems to be helping me feel fuller. Bst of luck to you and keep us posted!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables