Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

beinG - LiVinG - bLiss
Posted by: veggiel0ve ()
Date: May 18, 2007 01:48AM

May 17, 2007
I am going 100% Raw.
after struggles, for years, I am ready to dedicate all my effort to my health and happiness. I have been vegan for 2 years. Lived mostly raw for 9 months (started eating cooked) and ever since than have had a hard time going raw again. Mainly for emotional, and weight related reasons. For 6 months I have been eating mostly raw food, and feel really good. I lost some weight, began practicing yoga more, and have lots of energy.
There are still some thing I am still struggling with.. acne, weight, emotional eating, overeating fat, cravings, depression
but overall i have been having the most amazing feelings of bliss and hope.
I picked up the Sunfood Success System again,
and I love it. I decided to go 100% Raw TODAY!! I am trying to keep my fat intake low as well because I have been overating fats and dehydrated foods.
I wanted to declare this action by putting into words and publically displaying it!!
SO YEAH.. day 1 success
filled with hopeeeee
dreams are manifesting
NOW

bleSSINGS= )
bee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: beinG - LiVinG - bLiss
Posted by: Howlingmoon ()
Date: May 18, 2007 01:57AM

Welcome to the diary section of the forum! There are tons of people here to support you along the way, and they're such wonderful people. You're already doing great, and I know you'll succeed. = )

Howlingmoon "Moonie" Wolvespirit

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 18, 2007 02:21AM

Welcome Veggielove! Glad you are here....I can relate so well to your intro.

Best wishes to you...there is a 7 week challenge thread on the discussion thread if you want to check into that, too. It is more support and motivation.

Yes, I think so many of us can relate to issues of weight, emotional eating, overeating, and the rest of the gamut that is created by toxic cooked substances. This raw food is our natural diet--and it is so wonderful--but It Also Ain't Easy. This support from others and keeping a journal is really so cool and helpful!!

"See ya"! smiling smiley Elakti

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 18, 2007 04:08AM

Welcome veggielOve smiling smiley smiling smiley

We just began a 100% Raw 7-week challenge on the main board - feel free to join us smiling smiley smiling smiley

Happy rawness to ya !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 18, 2007 07:37AM

Hey there hun!! welcome to the diary section..this is a wonderful group of people for support!! and congrats on doing so well and already having all the success you have had!!! taking the steps to this journey is amazing courage and strength!!! good for you hun!! i wish you much happiness and succes!!! that ist he main key here...being true to yourself and really making sure you are happy!!
good luck and i look forward to watching you grow (and shrink smiling smiley ) on your journey!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: May 19, 2007 09:05AM

Welcome. I can relate to your intro too and I have been happy to find tons of support here.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 19, 2007 10:27AM

hey there just checking in on how day one went yesterday..and how day 2 was today...i hope all is well!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables