Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

back into it.
Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: October 14, 2008 03:18PM

to day is day 2 of raw. on day 4 I am starting the master cleanse and then I hope to stay at least 80% raw after 10 days.the problem is i am a food addict.I am obsessed.I need overeaters anonymous. being all raw just applifies my food obsession. we'll see how this goes. the fast might be spiritual.I am glad to be adding on to my diary though. it's nice to see so many of you still here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: back into it.
Date: October 14, 2008 11:44PM

man i want some bread!

Date: October 15, 2008 02:17PM

this is going to be hard. i am such an eater!i won't post during my cleanse cause it isn't raw. to day is my last day of solid food(sniff).wish me luck see you in 10 days.

Date: October 20, 2008 05:18PM

ok it might be 7 days. I am doing it though. day 5 today!I can't wait to eat apples!LOOOOOTS of apples

Date: May 11, 2010 04:59PM

interesting.so in the last year and a half I have slowly put on about 15-20 lbs.I feel like I am getting sick all the time. I have bad / old skin. I eat and can't stop. i even eat eggs and dairy once in a while(if they are in stuff)I still work out all the time and I ran my first marathon last month( 20 lbs over weight)SOOOO...... today is my first day back.I am goign to try 70% to start. allow brown rice and oats.maybe a little steamed veggies or potatoes. but only whole foods. I can't wait to feel good again.so far today I had coffee( I said 70%)and a green smoothie with spinach apple banana mixed berries hemp powder 1/2 avocado....mmmmmm.it'll take a few days before I stop wanting cereal for b fast.keep ya posted
thanks you guys!!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 12, 2010 07:40AM

skin brushing really helps with skin an gets the lymph system moving toxins out of your body

just try it for a few days , it only takes a few minutes in the morning and you might find it like (me) it is hhabit forming it really feels good smiling smiley

all you need is one of those cheapo wooden handle bath brush (try an get one that the handle detatches from the brush it makes it easier to go over the body without the handle jabbing you in the shins lol it is nessecary tho for doing the back unless you can have your signifigant other brush it for you!)

[www.womenfitness.net]

and if ya really wanna gross yerself out like i did ... brush the first few times ona big peice of black construction paper an see how much dead skin falls off you .. yuck winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: May 15, 2010 02:16PM

coffee is satan. its like kryptonite to superman. where wheatgrass juice is like he-man's power sword. 70% raw, in my opinion, still cannot contain coffee. it has properties that negate all of your other efforts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, as an addictive eater also, the only way i think you can really see the light and gain the internal power to succeed in ways you don't think are possible, is to go 100% RAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did, and i have lost 135 pounds so far since september !!!!! got about 50 to go!!! its super easy, as long as you go 100% !!!!!!
the hardest thing in the world if you want to rewire your eating habits, is to eat 80/20, 90/10 raw vs cooked. body can't handle it. its like having crack rehab where you let the crackheads hit the pipe everyday, just ain't gonna work. i know this from experience(with food, and rock). gotta do 100% for at least a year. your mind will be blown. and you will be empowered.

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:01AM

rawlion
thanks for your post, I needed that.

Date: May 18, 2010 03:06PM

weird I wrote so much more. did I get edited??
anyways my raw isn't going to well but it is still heavy on my mind.I think I may do master cleanse and then go 100%.

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:28PM

Not to knock any choices, but my opinion of the Master Cleanse is that it's just an unhealthy way to jumpstart a healthy diet. I know the feeling of needing to clean out, but fruits, vegetables, and water do the same just fine. For a more cleansing effect, drink juices or go a day on just water (while resting), but I don't see how salt water, pepper, maple syrup and water could possibly do any benefits for you. You could use that time to cleanse in the other ways I mentioned and actually improve your health.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables