Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw teenager!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2008 03:14PM

hey everyone i posted in another section about being new to this raw foodism. Ill post it here so you can know a little about me.

"hey everyone just wanted to say hello and that i am amazed by everyone here who eats raw foods. I hope that one day i can atleast eat 80%. I am 17 years old and an athlete. i started eating healthy a few years ago, eliminating fast foods and pizza and icecream from my diet. I now eat a lot fruit and steamed veggies, some chicken, lots of nuts. However, i really want to transition into a more raw diet. I already use agave as my sweetener and raw wheat germ in smoothies. I went to whole foods and got a raw vegan brownie and it was amazing. I am fascinated by David Wolfe and am planning on studying nutrition science in college. Well i just wanted to introduce myself. I will reading more about this smiling smiley"

well so far today i had an orange, an apple, and a kiwi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw teenager!
Posted by: Peggy in the Raw ()
Date: January 22, 2008 10:24PM

Congratulations on your choice to be healthy! Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. You'll find your way, no doubt. Remember...enjoy the journey. (:

Re: raw teenager!
Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: January 26, 2008 02:57AM

Good for you! Good luck with it. Let us know if it helps your althletic performance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables