Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: 40 gone and 40 (or more) to go !
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 08, 2009 06:10PM

up to day 9 now and alls good smiling smiley been feeling really lite and fresh the last end of the week so been really happy about that !

the arm is feeling really good too smiling smiley yup elakti ive been really carefull not to major roations with the shoulder in the pool .. im mostly doing some slow breast stroke and doggie paddle and otherwise just using the float board to lean on and really workin the legs smiling smiley i just swim out our local pool ..i really hate the chlorine but dont have any other choice untill it warms up here an i can hit the lakes and river smiling smiley

sharrhan thats funny aobut how we see ourself .. its so true tho i just cant ever see much change and yet the clothes never lie lol !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 29, 2009 11:00PM

ok 20 days later and i am almost done my smoothie experiment .. i am SO lookign forard to chewing food again i doubt i could do this sort of life style on an ongoing basis .. i like too much variety and just smoothies is too limiting although i have gotten some good results from it .. bit of weigh loss some hair color resoration .. muscle and bone pain reduction

i will keep adding smoothies daily but add other foods to kepe me from getting bored or anal smiling smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 09, 2009 12:55AM

So, just wondering how much of the last 40 you have to go. I'd love to lose 30-40 lbs.

I have to do something..I'm so ready to get the % of raw up in my eating.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 12:55AM by Prism.

Date: April 09, 2009 09:12AM

well you know i was about 185 by end of christmas and now i seem to be plateuing again at 170 id like to get to 145 (thus my 40 lol) i acould go lower but a 60lb weight loss seemed a bit much of a stretch at this moment .. ive gotten to 185 from 225 at my highest in 2002 ..its been slow but steady smiling smiley between 2002 and now ive gone as low as 145 but was still trying to figure raw .. it wasnt till 2007 and really making a effort and commitment where i finally held steady adn stopped yoyoing 30lbs up and down back and forth .. 185 is not where i want to be but the constant yoyo dieting was playing havoc with my psyche lol

im really starting to concentrate on exercise and thats helping tremendously smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 09:16AM by Jgunn.

Date: April 09, 2009 05:50PM

I just posted on Pam's diary if she wants to join me in a 1 week high raw (all raw) program we could start this Saturday and run it thru next Saturday..you are certainly welcome to join me, us, or whoever wants to do it. I'm shopping Friday for my raw foods, green smoothie and green juice veggies.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 10, 2009 07:56PM

sure thing im in smiling smiley shall we start a diary thread here to post in as a group? smiling smiley

Date: April 12, 2009 01:39AM

Yes, I thought same thing..we could have a new topic for our week of challange. You can add it. I was thinking that maybe we should wait until after Sunday since it's Easter..I didn't realize that at the time of my post. So, if you want lets start Monday and go thru the next week-end. Is that ok with you?

I already shopped for my fruits, and veggies, nuts and seeds. I'm ready!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 12, 2009 02:41AM

I am in on this one as well, Perhaps a group would help me

Date: April 12, 2009 02:59AM

ok after easter it is lol smiling smiley i too was fearing an easter startup hate starting out on the wrong foot lol

and yay pam ! looking forward to a RAWKING week with you ! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2009 03:04AM by Jgunn.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables