Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

IBS/IC pain = HELP!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 23, 2008 04:44PM

New to this forum. Recent refugee from SCDiet - no starches and only simple sugars - (w/ovo, pisce, yogurt, but not the meat they advise). Gluten/gliaden-, soy-, sucrose-, additives-, junk- drugs- mostly herbs- free two years. L-O vegetarian forty yrs with bad nutrition; 57 yrs. old. Childhood onset of chronic disorders: Full GI IBS (or now they're admitting Intestinal Migraine in children leading to migraines later), hyper-active but fatigued, Allergies, sensitivities and intolerances, Migraines, Arthritis, Dysmen, Sleep apnea and sleep paralysis. Later: Fibromyalgia/CFatigueS, Brain fog, Mood disorders, GERD, IC (bladder pain. All INFLAMMATION problems.

Initial positive response to SpecificCarbohydrateDiet begun July 08 with rapid loss of 15 lbs (weighed only 134 lbs. before), all in abdomen. Then flare-up of all GI and bladder pain, bloating, constriction,constipation, gas, little sleep, when voids mucousy, were cloudy, but just changed to clear. So I discovered Dr. David Klein's Self Healing and been doing that about one week. Good energy, no hunger, but the flare-up begun three weeks ago persists. Can't do drugs, herbs, supplements so TENS unit saving my life from resorting to drugs I would regret, but anyone know how to ease this pain more to where I can concentrate on life and get some sleep and/or how long it should take to feel better on this otherwise so far satisfactory and appealing diet? p.s. my doc's sympathetic, but knows only Rxing drugs and he's the best I can do with my ins.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables