Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

weight loss tracker
Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: April 05, 2009 05:39AM

hey guys,

im 5'2" and weigh 135. i just took a before pick but am waiting to post it until i get my final shot. so excited and counting down the days to where im healthy and fit.

today was the second day going to the gym. my mom even went too, i was so happy. she is trying to get healthier with me too, but unfortunatley not raw. maybe in the future

good luck everyone..

anyone have any weight loss goals met?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: weight loss tracker
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 08, 2009 05:13AM

Hi,

I am on a weight loss plan. I am 5'1" and weight a whopping number I won't even put here. It's more than 135!! I am hoping to get back down to 135 and then lose another 10 from there. I have lost 5 pounds so far and it has made a world of difference already. Being so petite (short) every pound counts.

I went to physical therapy today and am going to the gym tomorrow to do my treadmill walking. This is a big accomplishment for me. The raw diet has already made postive changes in my life.

Hang in there and good lucky to you. I'll keep everyone posted on my weight loss progress.

RawDotti

Re: weight loss tracker
Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 07:28AM

hey RawDottie,

dont feel overwhelmed. im petite as well. i got more of my dad's genes i think in the height department. i used to be emberassed because of my height, but now im content and couldnt imagine being any taller. you are totally right though, when you are short, every pound counts.

super congrats on the five pound weight loss! im only down 1.2 pounds because of some slip ups. great job!

maybe we could encourage each other and modivate when we get distracted...

good luck until next time

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables