Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just signed in
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 09, 2008 12:00AM

I've been interested in the raw lifestyle for quite sometime now and realize how important it is for my body and how much sense it makes to me. I only feel good if I eat just raw foods and am the only person where I am into the raw food lifestyle. I just read david wolfe's book sunfood diet success system and that book inspired me so much to be raw!! I feel so much better when I eat only raw foods but I keep having fears that I'll eat cooked foods again and also weird cooked food dreams like I'm eating the foods but in real life I'm just eating raw foods. Pretty trippy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just signed in
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 09, 2008 01:09AM

Does anyone else have that experience too? The cooked food dreams n fears of eating cooked foods again?

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 09, 2008 06:02AM

Hi Marjie,
Welcome! No, I can't say I dream about cooked foods, but I do daydream about them in my waking life sometimes. ;-) No matter. When you first embark on the raw food path you may find yourself wanting cooked foods to a greater or lesser degree while your body is getting detoxified and used to an entirely new lifestyle. Actually, some people decide to stay 'high raw' (not 100%) for years, and many of them are quite healthy.

What works for most of us is just to keep going in a positive direction, and don't fret too much over slip-ups. Life is too precious for self-recriminations-- I used to get really upset with myself when I went off the raw diet, but I realized it only made things worse, so now I cut myself some slack and just get back on track.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 09, 2008 06:27AM

does waking up and finding your chin resting on the top shelf of the fridge count? smiling smiley

lol no kidding i have been known once or twice to sleep eat tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables