Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
100% Fruitarian for 1 year
Posted by: tglasco4 ()
Date: December 22, 2008 05:56PM

i had posted this in another area but after review I thought section is more appropriate. I will be posting my daily intake here as a matter of record. This will not only keep me accountable but also (hopefully) inspire others in their own path.

After having been raw for 4.5 yrs (not always 100%), I believe I am being led to fruitarianism. I have had high respect for the idea of fruitarianism for many years (even when I didn't have a name for the lifestyle;even prior to becoming a raw vegan), but I now realize it would have been impossible for me to actually life it until now.

This is actually my 7th day on all fruit (although today I am actually water fasting). My reasons are primarily spiritual although I expect great benefits from this lifestyle change. As when I first went raw I expect a "Garden of Gethsemane" experience prior to the "Garden of Eden" experience. As I learned from raw veganism, this experience gets repeated.

I know many (including myself) are in what can be termed high-fruitarian (at least 75% raw fruit by weight volume), but I believe the 100% threshold brings a whole new level of experience.

Today is the 7th day of the journey. I am water fasting today so the intake part is even more simple than normal..

Peace.

Todd

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2008 05:57PM by tglasco4.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 100% Fruitarian for 1 year
Date: December 23, 2008 03:59AM

The water fast went pretty well today. I was able to go shopping for fruit and not be tempted to taste any. Although I always like to sample the grapes before buying. I am looking forward to a nice fruit salad tomorrow.

Peace.

Date: December 23, 2008 04:59PM

Today is the 8th day of this journey. Hopefully sometime between 60-90 days I will stop counting the days. But not at this time.
Broke my fast this am with a tall glass of fresh OJ. Did a 4 mile powerwalk then came home and had some grapes as I prepared my fruit salad. Two things I noticed, first is I definitely drank the OJ too fast. I am so used to jugalugging liquids. It didn't hurt me, but its a matter of principle, plus its better for my system. Secondly, after i drank the oj and later had the grapes i was not hungry at all. I just made the fruit as a matter of protocol, but I probably should have not eaten it till later. I had two bowls of the fruit salad. The good thing about the fruity life is that over time, one learns and it all happens so naturally.

My fruit salad was delicious. I saved half for later. It was made of:

Chopped: 2 bosc pears, 2 handfuls of red grapes, 2 peaches, 3 clementines, 2 bananas. Covered in sauce made from fresh OJ, dates and raisins (hereafter referred to as Rawremnant OJ syrup or simply oj syrup).

Breakfast:
16oz of oj.

Mid-morning:

2 bowls of the fruit salad, one extra banana, couple of handfuls of grapes (not in that order).

I drank no water as of yet. I expect to not feel like doing so with all the fruit, but I still would like to drink at least 32oz per day. I will probably drink it in the late afternoon early evening.

Grace be multiplied unto you.

Todd

Date: December 23, 2008 10:15PM

I ate the other part of the fruit salad for dinner but i added some chopped celery and cucumber. Had a taste for those and it worked well. I also added two avocados after that. Done for the day with the exception of some water. Feeling very good. Also, I tasted two prunes (they were not organic). Hurt my teeth they were so sweet, I didn't expect that. I plan on using them to make sauces for my fruit salads.

Peace.

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: December 24, 2008 12:38AM

Oh, so interesting to me! Keep posting. I'm flailing. Been raw off and on. Your posts though are inspiring to me and I will continue to check in with interest. Yes, I've been making this salad lately with finely shredded romaine or green leaf and adding chopped persimmons and pear or apple and chopped celery and a couple chopped dates...so good and refreshing. I say, sheepishly, that what you talk about is the way I would like to eat. Can you mention any other details of health improvements, strong or subtle changes of energy, anything...from having been raw and now veering more toward fruitarianism?

Best wishes to you!

Date: December 24, 2008 01:13AM

Elakti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, so interesting to me! Keep posting. I'm
> flailing. Been raw off and on. Your posts though
> are inspiring to me and I will continue to check
> in with interest. Yes, I've been making this
> salad lately with finely shredded romaine or green
> leaf and adding chopped persimmons and pear or
> apple and chopped celery and a couple chopped
> dates...so good and refreshing. I say,
> sheepishly, that what you talk about is the way I
> would like to eat. Can you mention any other
> details of health improvements, strong or subtle
> changes of energy, anything...from having been raw
> and now veering more toward fruitarianism?
>
> Best wishes to you!

Thank you Elakti, nice to meet you (so to speak). I have noticed an uptick in my energy over the last 8 days. I do have some cravings for foods that i loved (both raw and cooked), but i treat them as former friends from whom i need to move on. I have had more gas also, but it has no smell (i know that sounds strange and maybe crass but its true). But just to be fair, 8 days is way early in the process. I expect much deeper and more changes in my life from this. We'll see!

Date: December 24, 2008 04:21PM

Last night i got the munchies. so i pigged out on 4 bananas. They were delicious. i still have a strong taste for celery. So this morning i added two stalks to my fruit salad. it is working famously as i feel very good. i was able to improve a bit on my fruity sauce with the addition of some soaked prunes. This is what i called the unChocolate fruit nectar. made with the juice of apples, pears blended with dates, raisins and prunes. Delicious indeed. Has the look and consistency of chocolate syrup. It tastes terrific, its raw and its excellent for the body. This mornings meal was largely a fruit salad that had:

1 golden delicious apple, 1 gala apple, 1 anjou pear, 1 bosc pear, 3 peaches, 2 bananas, 2 stalks of celery all covered with unChocolate fruit nectar. I also drank prior to this a cup of fresh juice made from the apples and pear that i juiced for the nectar, outstanding it was indeed.

For exercise this morning i marched four miles with a 8lb vest on and 3lbs weights in each hand. Felt tremendous.

I am off of work until next week so this is even more enjoyable.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you.

Todd

Date: December 24, 2008 11:35PM

For dinner, i finished off the last of the fruit salad (i added two more stalks of celery and one banana to freshen it up a bit). Prior to that i drank about 25oz of apple/pear juice blend (delicious) and finished with an avocado. Pretty full about now.

Worked up an appetite by chopping wood for about an hour. i believe, for me, chopping wood is the absolute greatest overall exercise. After the activities of the day, i am surprised that i am not tired at all.

Day nine of 100% fruitarian in the books.

Grace and Peace be multiplied to you.

Todd

Date: December 25, 2008 06:38PM

Day ten. Beautiful day today in southern Virginia. For those who celebrate the holiday, merry christmas. i decided to make this a day heavy in melons. i was able to secure more of them this week than usual so that opened up this delicious opportunity. i started the morning with 16oz of fresh squeezed OJ. I had another 10oz that i saved for oj syrup...

i cut up a half a cantelope which was very sweet. i probably could have eaten that alone and been fine but.....smile

i added 3 chopped clementines, 2 nectarines, 2.5 bananas. Poured the oj syrup on it and it looked so good my wife asked for some (she has been seeking to avoid the whole fruitarian thing to this point). i obliged her. i had about two bowls worth to myself, it was not only refreshing, but heavenly. i asked her twice if she wanted more and she said no. i thoroughly enjoyed the raw delicious remnant.

Of course after i licked the bowl clean she asked for some but alas, too late.

i did some isometric toning exercises prior to the power march today. Gloriously sunny day it is. Crisp, cool and 50 degrees. We are going to a mountain top state park today called Peaks of Otter. We have some good friends down from New Jersey so we wanted to take in the outdoors.

Physically, i feel very good. i have lost some weight (down to 192 from 198lbs last week), but i know its all water weight. Still so terribly early in the process, but definitely a wonderful start by Gods grace to me.

Grace and Peace be multiplied to you.

todd

Date: December 25, 2008 11:08PM

Right before we left for the Peaks of Otter, i ate one banana and two avocados. We returned about 3 hours later and I was not hungry. Of course it was time for dinner and i wanted to partake of something. So what i ended up doing was juicing 3 gala apples and 2 bosc pears with one over-ripe peach. Made about 18oz of juice through the Champion Juicer. Delicious. I had a couple of handfuls of red grapes and now i am stuffed. Enough for the day. Day 10 of the fruity life in the books.

Peace.

Todd

Date: December 28, 2008 12:23AM

Saturday. The 12th day of 100% fruitarian. i am getting used to it although it is still very early. I didn't post yesterday because i was so busy. We have company over the long weekend and my mini-van was stuck in the market parking lot. So i will post what i ate yesterday and today.

Yesterday i ate:

Breakfast:
Bowl of fruit salad with oj syrup. (at this point i cant remember all that was in it, except of course it was all raw fruit).

lunch:
16oz glass of oj, bowl of fruit salad, avocado

Today:
Breakfast:
16oz of oj, 2 bananas, half cup of raisins.

Lunch:
3 clementines, 2 bananas, one avocado, 2 cups of red grapes, half a cantelope.

later:
3/4 of a cantelope, avocado.

i am feeling lighter and more energetic by the day. i have had some cravings but obviously nothing to cause any trouble. 100% fruitarian, no slips at this point.

Grace and peace be multiplied.

Todd

Date: December 28, 2008 09:49PM

Day 13, Sunday. i felt so much energy yesterday it was actually alittle scary. Like i may appear to hyped. i figured this was just part of the process, at least i hope so. I ended up going to bed at about 1:30 in the morning. mostly it was because we were having a very deep conversation with our guests but also i was full of much more energy than usual. Today was typical of the 100% fruit fare that i had been taking for the last 12 days.

Breakfast:
fruit salad (2 peaches, 2 bosc pears, 2 bananas, half a honeydew melon, one gala apple, one golden delicious apple) covered in unChocolate fruit nectar.

Lunch:
2 avocados, 2 bananas.

Dinner:

32oz of OJ.

We didnt get to walk today as between phone calls and seeing our company off with an early onset of darkness, the day flew by. I hate to miss our exercise march, but i will do some toning exercises later.

Peace.

Todd

Date: December 29, 2008 12:20AM

Very nice! I am going to try the sauce. You're inspiring to me.

Me, I am re-transitioning to raw, on springboard now to diving in to high raw. Went to co-op today and bought what my finances could yield: several pounds of bananas, oranges, and pears and mangoes, and tangerines and some celery, cucumber, greens. No more persimmnons, alas. No more grapes, more alas. Ah, the seasons change....I guess that is lovely, too, except when I got the news that I had had my last persimmon. I exclaimed, "But, I didn't have enough!" (If I hadn't been so preoccupied with non-food, I could've eaten more persimmons!)

Nice to hear about your exceptional energy and good feelings. I think your cells are humming a clearer tune!

Onward!

Date: December 29, 2008 12:46AM

Elakti Wrote:
> "Very nice! I am going to try the sauce. You're
> inspiring to me.
>
> Me, I am re-transitioning to raw, on springboard
> now to diving in to high raw. Went to co-op today
> and bought what my finances could yield: several
> pounds of bananas, oranges, and pears and mangoes,
> and tangerines and some celery, cucumber, greens.
> No more persimmnons, alas. No more grapes, more
> alas. Ah, the seasons change....I guess that is
> lovely, too, except when I got the news that I had
> had my last persimmon. I exclaimed, "But, I
> didn't have enough!" (If I hadn't been so
> preoccupied with non-food, I could've eaten more
> persimmons!)
>
> Nice to hear about your exceptional energy and
> good feelings. I think your cells are humming a
> clearer tune!
>
> Onward!"

Excellent for you friend! i had some persimmons from the many trees in our neighborhood but they aren't the greatest. Its the preponderance of seeds that get to me. Not to fear, we are so very blessed that there is an abundance of fruit all the time for us (as you demonstrated with your recent co-op haul). Perhaps next season you will be in such a situation that you can have all the persimmons your heart desires! So happy to hear that you are being encouraged and inspired by this journey....

Much grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Todd

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 29, 2008 03:48AM

Hi Todd,
Your progress is inspiring! I'm glad your transition into fruitarianism is going so well.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: December 29, 2008 03:29PM

kwan Wrote:
> "Hi Todd,
> Your progress is inspiring! I'm glad your
> transition into fruitarianism is going so well."

Hello there kwan. So happy to hear that you are getting inspiration. Its a wonderful thing. Indeed, so far so good, although its still in the embryonic stage.

Today is Day 14. The menu is easy today; water, air and sunshine. Its a fasting day. i have reserved mondays for this purpose. i have observed from my experience in raw veganism that fasting works well with fruitarianism. its like they go hand in hand, like the body naturally says 'give me this rest'. Well, request granted.

Grace be multiplied unto you all.

Todd

Date: December 30, 2008 05:18PM

Day 15 of 100% fruitarian. Broke my fast with 16oz of fresh OJ, 2 bananas, and less than a handful of raisins. Had some serious desire for bulgar wheat with boiled plantians, avocado and steamed spinach last night, but thanks to the grace of the Lord i didn't give in to it.

After my morning power march i had some fruit salad. That was made of 2 anjou pears, one bosc pear, quarter of chopped honeydew, 3 bananas, 3 clementines, cup of raisins all covered with OJ syrup. I had a bowl and a half of that before my daughters saw it......then it was gone.....smile. i also added one chopped stalk of celery to my first full bowl of fruit salad. Somehow my body craves this. i plan on having more raw celery later.

At this point i have lost about 6lbs. i say this not because i am actually trying to lose weight (i am not), but as a statement of what is going on with my body. i started this with a weight of approximately 195lbs (it always fluctuates). Today i am 189lbs. The strange thing is, last week i was 192lbs then on sunday my weight rose to 195lbs. Suddenly today its 189lbs. i suspect much is going on internally. i feel very good. Plenty of energy and strength. i have started some isometric exercises which i will stay with for awhile.

i think i mentioned that when i power march i have a vest with 8lbs on with 3lb dumbells in each hand. These are feeling very light now. i am not planning on increasing the weight in the vest (it can hold up to 16lbs), at least not for two or three more months. Don't want to damage my joints.

Well......we roll on.

Todd

Date: December 31, 2008 01:56AM

This afternoon (day 15), i decided to make a concoction that made use of the fruit i had available. i have some over-ripe pears, alot of gala apples and some bananas and dried fruit.

So i juiced some apples (3) with the pear and i also had one over-ripe nectarine and one over-ripe peach. i juiced them all in the champion. Then poured that into the vitamix and added 2 bananas (i ate two while i was doing this) along with a combination of prunes, dates and raisins. Let me tell you, if you have any problems with eliminating or would like a fruity substitute for herbal tea........this is the ticket.

i added some water and ended up with about 40oz of this drink, which i drank.

Alittle over an hour later i ate two stalks of celery and two avocados.

Needless to say, i ate very well today.

Fruity day 15 in the books.

Todd

Date: December 31, 2008 03:38PM

New Year's Eve. Day 16 of 100% fruit. i awoke this morning with a system that felt like it had been beaten up all night. It was because of the laxative-like concoction i was crazy enough to consume last night. My system felt great especially after i had a bm. i had one bowl of fruit salad and made the unChoco nectar sans the raisins (i believe they were what put the aforementioned drink over the top). Don't get me wrong, i love raisins, my pet name for them is Power. That is because they are very powerful. In providing energy, cleaning out the system and overall good nutrition, they are with few peers. But they must be respected. Overindulgence in them is asking for trouble as i found out last night. Nevertheless, i still did sprinkle some of them on my fruit salad even though they were not in the syrup (still need my power, smile).

But the real point for this part of the day is that one small bowl of the fruit salad totally satisfied me. Probably because of the all-night internal action my digestive tract. The fruit salad had:

2 gala apples, 1 anjou pear, 3 bananas, one-half a honeydew, a sprinkle of raisins. the nectar was 8oz of apple juice, 6 prunes, 8 dates (it was good).

Having some real stresses this week, this puts some added mental pressure on me diet-wise (as anyone who seeks dietary changes of dramatic nature can attest). But by Grace i am still on track.

Until later.

Grace and Peace be multiplied.

todd

Date: January 01, 2009 12:19AM

Afternoon and Evening of Day 16. New Years eve. We believe in my house that the day begins at sunset. So at about that time we had a toast where we say what we learned from this year, give thanks for making it through and welcome in the new year. We usually do that with a non-alcoholic grape juice (like martinelli's). since i am on all fruit 100% raw, my wife squeezed me some oj for the occasion.

Then we ate. i had the leftover from this mornings fruit salad (i added a banana to freshen it up a bit). It amounted to one bowl. i had about half a tomato (i love tomatoes, glad they are fruit smiling smiley), two avocados and then the fruit salad. i will probably drink a very tall glass of oj later. i got a tremendous deal on oranges today at walmart of all places (i very rarely shop there). But at 20 cents a piece, i couldn't pass it up. i know we should always eat organic, but when one is poor and raw one gets his food the cheapest way possible. The focus right now is just to stay all fruit and all raw. i dont worry too much about food combinations or how much i eat. i try to get organic as much as i can (for example i scored a case of organic bananas today for $20 at another market), but i am just seeking to eat fruit only, raw only. So far so good. i feel fantastic although i do have cravings once in awhile. i believe the cravings are mostly dew to my body wanting salt, i believe because of the high sodium and processed sugar content of most "food" in the world, we are trained to be addicted to these two items. This is another side benefit of this particular journey.

Didnt do any exercise today, but the day is not over and i will probably do something before long.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Todd

Date: January 01, 2009 04:00PM

Today is day 17, 100% all fruit. I feel very good. No detox, but as previously stated, way too early in the process for that. i have heard of people taking 30 day raw challenges and they are wonderful, but that is just the very tip of the iceburg, not even scratching the surface. Sort of like testing the waters. One can dip their feet in the side of the pool to check the water, but one is not swimming until emersed. That takes a real commitment. Once a person dives in, you cannot change your mind in mid-air and go back. So you might as well swim. OK....enough with the michael phelps analogy :smiling smiley.

It was a cold morning here in southern virginia (about 20 degrees F, hey dont laugh up north) and since it is new years day and everyone is off we decided to do our power march later in the morning. In the meantime, i had the most delicious fruit salad. It consisted of:

2 bosc pears, 4 clementines, 1 navel orange, 1 peach, 3 bananas, 1 entire cantelope. I made a very tasty batch of OJ syrup for it. i was glad to get two bowls because when my wife and children got a taste, well, there will be no leftovers this afternoon winking smiley.

Really looking forward to exercise today, my guess is thats because of this journey. My body wants to move and work. Amazing that only 17 days into it and i feel like this, i wonder what it will be like after 90 days? We'll see.

Until later.

Grace, peace and a happy new years day to all.

todd

Date: January 01, 2009 10:41PM

Afternoon of Day 17. Had a very good power march late morning-early afternoon. After that i made a delicious drink which was more of what i had in mind the night i drank the laxative-like fruit concoction. This drink was the juice of 6 gala apples, 1 bosc pear and then i blended it with a couple of handfuls of chopped dates. It was delicious. Made about 36oz of juice, maybe alittle more.

Later i ate 2 stalks of raw celery, half a tomato and 2 avocados. i would like to have some bananas but they are not quite ripe yet. Hopefully tomorrow. i will probably have some oj later.

Well, thats day 17. We move forward.

Grace and peace to you all.

todd

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: January 02, 2009 06:42AM

Hey Todd--
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Our HIGH temp today was 14 degrees -- brrrrrrr!! Love reading your posts; keep it up!!

Date: January 02, 2009 03:58PM

Suncancer.......yep, i feel your pain. Being born and raised in the northest and havnig spent 5 years in New Hampshire before re-locating to Virginia, i know all about it. Keep it...lol.

Today is day 18 100% fruit. Its mid-morning and there has already been enough stress to fill two days. i am very hopeful that one day there will be a world where bills do not exist. That thought comforts me in some strange way. Anyways, i made a fruit salad today very similar to the one i made yesterday, but it was not quite as good because the bananas were not as ripe as they should be. Nevertheless, it was plenty good enough to nourish, satisfy and fill me. It consisted of:

2 bosc pears, 2 peaches, half a cantelope, one navel orange, 4 clementines, 3 bananas all covered with oj syrup.

i ate two bowls of that. i am about to go out on my exercise march. i really don't feel like it (ever notice that when you feel any depression you don't feel like doing much of anything?), but i know that everytime, i mean EVERY time i get out and get some fresh air and exercise i always feel alot better than if i hadn't done it. So i go. Not sure what i will eat later, but i know it will include avocado. i am an avocado fiend, been that way since i first went raw. Prior to that i didn't like them very much. Now i adore them. i will probably make some sort of juice drink also.

Well, day 18 is on.

todd

Date: January 02, 2009 09:34PM

Afternoon and early evening of Day 18. Had a good power march and then did a series of isometric exercises for toning. The air did me good as my mind was much more hopeful and the depression left. Battle won.

My meal consisted of a juice pretty much identical to what i had yesterday, the juice of 4 apples, 2 bosc pears with some dates blended in. About 32oz worth. i also ate two avocados. i will probably drink some more oj later on.

Very strange situation here in that i am totally craving bananas, i have a whole case of them, but they are not ripe. Bummer.

Well, that pretty much takes care of day 18. Have a great, healthy and safe weekend.

todd

Date: January 03, 2009 01:36AM

Happy New Year----which you began 18 days ago! Wonderful and inspiring to read your 100% fruit intake...lovely salads. Peaches? Nectarines? I don't see any of those anymore! I went shopping at People's co-op today for replenishments: apples (so many varieties), oranges, tangerines, papaya, bananas. That's some of what I purchased. There is also kiwi, some melons, pears and that's about it. I miss the persimmons, and I really want all the summer fruit! But I am definitely been eating more fruit, and getting more into apples which I ignore during summer. I've been eating galas and red delicious, savoring them slowly is the key for me---really such a beautiful flavor. Not 100% raw yet because of a night time problem. Your postings are motivating to me. So don't go away smiling smiley ----

Please continue with your posting! Enjoying it. Thanks. Bon appetit!

Date: January 04, 2009 12:00AM

Thanks Elakti! Keep on moving forward, every step is a blessing.

Today is day 19 100% fruit. i ate nothing prior to 12:30pm today. It was circumstance and not planned. When i did eat it was a fruit salad that was made of:

one bosc pear, one peach, 4 clementines, one navel orange, one half of a honeydew melon, 3 bananas, cup of raisins all covered in oj syrup. While i was preparing it i ate an avocado.

i was traveling today to meet with some people for a bible study so i brought the fruit salad with me. i am eating more citrus now. i am not sure it is because the clementines are delicious this year and the oranges are cheap or that i just crave this, but i am eating more citrus. Something alittle unusual happened today. In the past whenever i have had a detox episode my bm is dark. i assumed it was old crud coming out of me (which i still believe). Today i had a very large bm. It represented more than what i have recently eaten. It was not dark but as soon as i finished, i felt a surge of energy. i feel like some sort of cleansing went on that was more than usual. This is good. i am definitely feeling really good physically. Very energetic, very strong and fit.

I ate part of the fruit salad at the bible study and the rest when i got back home around 4pm.

I have not eaten anything else at this time and i am not hungry. But i do feel like an avocado so i may have one. i also may have a juice before the night is over. No cravings today and i have been around some real temptation (if i was tempted). My wife and kids (they can cook also) making all my favorite vegan meals. The church i visited today (a vegan believing church), smelled like cooked vegan paradise. But i really was satisfied with the fruit i ate.

No exercise today as i usually rest. Day 19 done.

todd

Date: January 04, 2009 12:45AM

So good that you are feeling content with the fruit even in good aroma environment! That's wonderful.

Positively interesting about the elimination. Isn't it great to see these signs of happy body functioning, self-cleaning and healing?

You're doing so beautifully!

Date: January 04, 2009 02:02AM

Elakti Wrote:
>
>
> "Positively interesting about the elimination.
> Isn't it great to see these signs of happy body
> functioning, self-cleaning and healing? "
>
> You are absolutely right. Its amazing how the body is made to heal itself if we only give it a chance. Its beautiful.

Grace be multiplied.

todd

Date: January 04, 2009 11:50PM

Sunday, Day 20 100% fruit. Ok, today was an experimental day. As i have done in the past, i bought too much for the experiment. i will explain in a moment. A well-meaning fellow raw vegan suggested i try lime juice with cucumber, tomato and celery to deal with salt cravings. Well i tried it, but, to put it nicely, it didn't work out too well.

I had 3 bananas for breakfast. Which was enough as i was not hungry until the afternoon. For lunch i had a delicious fruit salad.
The fruit salad had 2 bananas, half a honeydew, 4 clementines, 2 peaches, 1 bosc pear, cup of raisins. covered with oj syrup.

Now for dinner, what i did was chop up a couple of stalks of celery, half a tomato, one third of an english cucumber. i juiced a lime and sprinkled some on. No good. i added some hungarian pepper thinking i could spice it up. No good. i added some red bell pepper; no good. i added some papaya (the papaya was very good btw), it helped alittle. i then added some oj juice, it also helped but over all, i wouldn't try it again. Perhaps my tastebuds will change in the future and i will like the lime juice, but that is probably way down the road at best. The end product was very colorful, very pretty. But i didn't like it at all. Perhaps next time i would just put the papaya, celery and tomato with no juice at all.

Two good things though, one i still have my beloved avocados to call on (which i will after i am done with this blog) and two, it was all 100% fruitarian.

Day 20 down. We move forward.

Todd

Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables