Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Raw Vegan Diet and Digestion/Constipation
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 21, 2011 07:09PM

Exploring the raw vegan diet has been wonderful. Then only exception to this is a lack of bowel movements. My raw vegan diet consists of no grains in order experience true and pure vitality. Likewise, I seek wholeness through proteins and etc. to cleanse and purify the bloodstream. It is not about one thing or another. Essentially, good health is through many variables effecting a person's diet and health. My question goes out to any individuals on the raw vegan diet who have overcome constipation. In my nutrition exercise, increase of water, sleep, and so on has not improved this matter. I do not want to go back to eating grains, but they are the only thing that aids a bowel movement. I am not as fatigued on the vegan diet but when I eat grains I become more fatigued. If anyone knows the solution to this dilemma please let me know. The only thing that has created any logic about the matter is fasting. There is rarely a bowel movement during a fast, yet people lose weight, the body gets a rest from digestion, and greater health is achieved. If anyone has any ideas to suggest please post or email me at parkeraj76@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables