Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

why go raw vegan? HELP
Posted by: CherieRaw ()
Date: May 19, 2011 07:52PM

I have currently been raw vegetarian I love animals but I buy my cheese from local farms.. Why is raw cheese bad for you and why should I go vegan? I also would like some information on how to get my b12 efficiently. I currently am trying to wean myself off of cheese buy eating barley and oats in the morning with berry's with corn or cashew because barley has the complete B complex and berrys they have some to. corn and cashews for the tryptophan for digesting the B vitamins. Is there a more efficent way? HELP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why go raw vegan? HELP
Posted by: hiddenfang ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:10AM

It's been a while since you posted this, so I hope you get this reply.

I used to be addicted to cheese, too. My favorite was Brie. I don't eat any cheese at all these days.

To answer your questions in very short form; dairy should be avoided because it is the most highly mucous-causing substance on the planet. It is difficult to breathe, hear, digest, and detoxify with a coating of goo on your innards.

To wean yourself off of high-salt like cheese, I recommend juicing celery as the main base for any drinks you have (be sure to drink adequate water, too). Also, you cannot beat greens for nutrition, and aminos; and if you don't wash organic greens you get a bonus of B vitamins, too.

Re: why go raw vegan? HELP
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: April 10, 2012 03:38PM

you'll still have the potential for cancer and degenerative diseases......study up on gabriel cousens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables