Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Watch As I Go From S.A.D. to RAW- Live!
Posted by: KyraLamb ()
Date: March 02, 2012 06:14AM

For the past 6 years, I've been living the Standard American Diet- commonly known among ya'll healthy people as the S.A.D. After having moved to middle America, marrying a S.A.M (Standard American Man... as far as nutrition is concerned, that is), and bringing four children into this world, let me say that I've... well, I've let myself go- there's no way to sugar-coat it (in fact, sugar-coating it is what got me into this mess in the first place). I'm fat. I'm sick. I'm tired.

And I'm determined to return to that passionately healthy state that I once was in 6 years ago when my energy soared and I just felt amazing! Raw Food is an old friend of mine and I have to say- I miss her.

Today is day 4 of my gradual movement toward Optimum Health (I'm really starting from scratch here). I'm conducting an experiment, you see, and I would like as much support as I can get. Thanks for reading!

-KyraLamb
Follow Me As I Go From S.A.D. to Raw- Live! [the-ideal-diet.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Epic Fail!
Posted by: KyraLamb ()
Date: March 04, 2012 06:07AM

Is the first week of transitioning to raw extremely hard for everybody else? Letting go of sugar and white flour is proving to be a real test. The addictive power of these substances is tremendous. But I'm not giving up so easily. I'm determined to succeed for my kids, my husband, my dad who had a heart attack this last year, my grandmother who died of diabetes, and- of course- myself. I deserve Optimum Health.

-KyraLamb
Follow Me As I Go From S.A.D. to Raw- Live! [the-ideal-diet.blogspot.com]

Re: Epic Fail!
Posted by: raw artist ()
Date: April 06, 2012 01:25AM

Hello Kyralamb. Yes, the sugar & white flour is highly addictive but you can succeed! You have very strong reasons to do so. There's no diabetes in my family, but my dad had 3 heart attacks & the 3rd one killed him at age 53. He ate nearly everything in a fried form, & salad to him was iceberg lettuce, cucumber & tomato. I wish you tons of support & the best of health for you & your family. Let us know if your hubby & kids are trying to make some healthy changes too? It takes time sometimes. Keep reading & learning. Your worth it !!!! Peace P.S.YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Watch As I Go From S.A.D. to RAW- Live!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 07, 2012 02:47PM

tried to access your blog but got this message:

This blog is open to invited readers only
[the-ideal-diet.blogspot.com]
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

anyways good luck on your journey ! smiling smiley lookign forward to hearing how you are doing smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables