Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going RAW tomorrow
Posted by: Knugs ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:29AM

In preperation, I went to the local Sprouts and I purchased my first groceries to get my ass started in motion. It may not all be 100% organic, but I'm waiting for my dad's organic garden to grow all in.

So today's purchases included: apples, bananas, cherries, kiwis, carrots, pumpkin seeds, and some salted trail mix.

I'm not drinking for two weeks. This should be interesting, but I don't need drinks to function.

Wish me luck... tomorrow I start. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going RAW tomorrow
Date: June 04, 2012 11:22PM

Today is officially day one.

Weight in am - 188.5

Breakfast - daily coffee

snacks/lunch - carrots, banana, pumpkin seeds, orange, cucumber, trail mix.

exercise - 2 miles hike with my sister's class for a field trip, wasn't too bad. i do wish it was hot where we went. i would have love to sweat.

moods - tired and okay, not stressed.

weight in early pm - 185.5.

i need to drink more water though.

Date: June 06, 2012 06:04AM

Day 2 is complete.

My co workers were talking about fries and pizza today. I love pizza so much. So that was just pure torture for me.

Moods - tired, spirts of energy, not so stressed

Liquids - 65 pounces of water, 32 ounces of coffee

Food: trail mix, bananas, carrots, apple, spinach, tomato, red onion, borccoli, kiwi

Am weight - 182

Pm weight - 180

Posted by: chat ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:17AM

Well done Knugs keep it strong! I know what you mean about temptations, myself I can more or less ignore the talk about cooked food, but the smell - too tempting sometimes! Sometimes I have to quickly go away to avoid it otherwise I want whatever it smells so much it makes me sad..sad smiley But, it's all for the better so all is good nonethelesssmiling smiley

Date: June 07, 2012 09:49PM

Days 3:

I was extremely tired and I actually had to nap. I never nap. But then I realized I had to have some type of protein, or just more of it. So I made a mango, banana protein smoothie. I had a add some milk to it, but I'm not trying to go completely vegan. So i am okay with it.

PM weight - 179

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables