Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Transformation on a raw diet
Posted by: rawgirlr ()
Date: May 15, 2012 08:37PM

Hi Everyone!!

I've been on an 80% raw diet for about 4 months and have noticed many positive changes like clear and glowing skin, minimal allergies and my previously very dark brown eyes seem to be getting a little lighter. I was wondering if anyone else out there experienced any eye color changes while on a raw diet or about any other changes anyone has experienced. I would love to hear your feedback!

Also, does if anyone could post a recipe for a good liver flush, I would greatly appreciate that, as that is the next step in the raw detox lifestyle that I would like to take.

Thanks,
Rawgirlr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Transformation on a raw diet
Posted by: SkyFeather ~ ()
Date: July 16, 2012 09:14PM

Great to read that rawgirl! I have noticed similar changes and I have just include them at my 1st post on this forum (Raw Diary).
Here is my post: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I have also noticed that my eyes (my glance) become brighter but it must have added to this also that the past month I have increased my meditation sessions from 15min. weekly to 30min. daily.

About the allergies. I have a problem with red spots on my head and if I don't use a special shampoo will spread to my face. This started many years ago. I hope that now that I have increased to 60-70% of raw vegan diet, to see those red spots disappear.

Keep it up, it's great to support each other. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables