Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for Raw Food Buddy smiling smiley
Posted by: rawmango ()
Date: August 11, 2012 11:19PM

Hey y'all, I have been on raw food since March 1st of this year. Was 100% until end of June. I am attempting to follow a low-fat raw food diet that is high in fruit.

Having a difficult time with traveling and sticking to it. Feel much better when I do stay with it. Thinking it might be nice to have a raw food buddy to email and share trials and tribulations. Would be great to share recipes and inspiration.

Just very informal. Not even sure if it will make a difference. If someone thinks they might benefit, would be interested to give it a preliminary go.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for Raw Food Buddy smiling smiley
Posted by: jayelle ()
Date: August 12, 2012 03:49PM

Hey rawmango. I tried this once with a workout buddy and it was odd. She always wanted me to e-mail her every single day. Personally that's a little difficult for me sometimes. But e-mailing when you can is better (which sometimes would be every day and sometimes would be once a week).

If you want PM me and we'll go from there. smiling smiley

*hugs and blessings*
Jayelle

Re: Looking for Raw Food Buddy smiling smiley
Posted by: rawmango ()
Date: August 12, 2012 06:14PM

Jayelle, Thanks for generous offer. I've PM'd you about getting started. Maybe you can inspire me to eat more fruit. Always feel better when fruit is about 75% of day. Great idea to have it all just roll out however it does on any given day or week in regards to email. We'll see how it goes and no worries if it doesn't suit either of us. Appreciate the willingness to give it a go.

Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables