Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I am tired of announcing to the world . . .
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 09, 2009 04:53AM

I am tired of announcing to the world that today is the day I am going to become a vegetarian or today is the day I am going to exercise. So instead of announcing it to my family and friends I decided to blog it here instead; this way I can avoid the objections of my family and the questioning glances from my friends, I can share it in a manner that is supportive and wholistic at one in the same time.

I can admit that I am frustrated of buying bigger clothes . . . I am pissed off feeling like I need to get rid of the 15 lbs I've been carrying since I had my daughter . . . nine year ago!

Today is the day I begin again . . .today is the first day of my raw journey (again)! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am tired of announcing to the world . . .
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 09, 2009 05:16AM

Hi beauty--
You've come to the right place! I've certainly struggled with many of the same issues; right now I'm trying (over and over, just like the guy in 'Groundhog Day, lol) to stay on a juice fast. Welcome to the Onward and Upward Club, sister!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 09, 2009 05:48PM

I just posted on PamPam's diary that if she wants to we could do a 1 week high raw program, starting this Saturday and go thru to next Saturday. You can join me, us, or whoever wants to join in. I need to lose weight, and get back to healtheir state of being.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 03, 2009 06:34PM

Hi! You can do it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables