Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

newbie needs support!
Posted by: tania ()
Date: April 10, 2009 06:35PM

hi there - i'm in los angeles and really struggling with going and staying 100% raw vegan which is my goal - i'm shooting for april 24 as new date but i can see the importance of peer support which i lack as i'm the only one i know personally doing this!
anyone else out there interested in getting more support? i'd like to start a weekly meet up to try restaurants, maybe potluck - the meetups i'm a member of only have them once a month it seems - this month will be the first for me finally.
or just posting of what has helped you over come the obstacles would be great - i'd love to hear those too.
thanks, guys and here's supporting you in staying raw!
tania

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: newbie needs support!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 10, 2009 09:23PM

hi Tania smiling smiley good luck on your journey ! initially it might be hard foryou to find support locally but over time you will find more and more people doing the same thing ! keep with it !

have you checked on meetups.com to see if anyone has a group in your area? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables