Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: weeding my garden
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 19, 2009 10:02PM

lol you go !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: June 20, 2009 07:34PM

hey whats up ya'll!

flyin HIGH of my first manifestation!went back to the community WELLNESS center today and verified EVERYTHING is free,its a non profit organization thats run by volunteers.i even volunteered to run a law of attraction class in the near future.they were stoked on the idea.

i went to yoga today at 11am, but the teacher didnt show up!thats alright, i still think the universe loves me!...

so i still wanna keep my requests small, and so last night, i came up with a sacred heart chocolate bar...it fueled me so much to request that, that it must be my second desire!

Date: June 23, 2009 12:50AM

had a good day. no raw food, but a good day anyway...i found a new forum called powerful intentions...been postin and questioning there since i found it.i had my first yoga class today,which was amazing...still waiting for that free massage...it was supposed to happen today.alas, the massus was on vacation...it doesnt matter. i know its there and my prayer was answered..

Date: June 24, 2009 12:33AM

up and down day...ive been without raw food for days and though im tryin to grin and bear it, i cant help but feel the physical drain from going without..its no ones job to help me out of the money rut...ive got to develop a relationship with it on my own.

since i found the law, yes, one super thing has happened to me and im warming up to the idea of figuring out my money situation,asking for help from the non pyhsical, its, as for some people, a sensitive subject.i can think positive about my future with money, but today, i dont have it in me...you know i feel blah...i am grateful however for the things which did bring me joy today...

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 28, 2009 04:16AM

>but today, i dont have it in me...you know i feel blah...i am grateful however for the things which did bring me joy today...<

Hi LOA!
I know what you mean. Some days you just have to keep on keeping on, knowing that the positive energy will bubble up again in a few hours or the next day. I'm learning, after a week of making some 'mistakes' while recording some music, but ultimately getting a very satisfying final product, that the seeming imperfection can be understood as part of being in the 'flow'. (I will probably forget this again, and have to remind myself over and over, having been a life-long perfectionist!) Probably the same goes for moments or days of inertia-- I certainly have them, and I have to forcefully tell myself that it's okay, they're part of the energy cycle and will always give way to new, fresh energy if I don't (through frustration) get 'stuck' in them. Sometimes easier said than done!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 28, 2009 10:33PM

majic.thats what life is.

so its manifestation 3 for me.

massage,teaching the law of attraction at a community center, and a date!with a guy id been dreaming of!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 29, 2009 12:08AM

ooooo a date ! how exciting ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables