Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: High Raw Week Challenge smiling smiley
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 19, 2009 02:37AM

I did not do well today, as I got very hungry and did a lot of running around doing errands. I drank my green juice though and had fruits along the way. I ate some cooked, but not much.

The little bit does make a difference though in how I feel. I love being high raw, but it does take focus to make sure to not go long without eating something raw. I would give it a 1 on my scale of 1-3 with 3 being 100% raw, 2 being high raw and 1 being low raw.

Sunday is a day I really want to go for 100% raw. That's my goal for our last day.

I may join in the 30 day challange too.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 19, 2009 05:29PM

aww prisim, I know how you feel, I started craveing that invisible munchey thing last evening and had a dagoba chocolate and ate it I would consider that a unraw food. I did not even enjoy the chocolate it tasted waxey but I had a difficult time sleeping and now I realize it is due to the chocolate.
I did'nt post yesterday on what I ate so here is my sat food list
I ate an avacado with some salsa and romaine leaves and two bananas two oranges, I made a carrot cashew raison apple dish at first I ate it with shredded carrots and thin sliced apples but later I wirrled it in the food processor and made a mush out of it that tasted like carrot cake. I realize yesterday I did not have a smoothie and perhaps that is what I missed. I felt great though.

I start this sunday with some green tea and made a almond cream it is kinda I have some frozen raserries and am going to have some rasberrie and cream later. I wanted to make some almond milk but the milk bag I bought got lost in the house, nowhere to be found. I will post later my progress but this day I am working in the garden. I got sunshine.

Date: April 19, 2009 06:46PM

Today is a gorgeous day here in Oceanside, Ca. nice and warm, lots of sunshine..classic SoCal day.

I plan on making my fresh green juice, and I have made it and drank it each time, so that was everyday this week. I'm very happy about that. I ate more fruits, not so much veggies though.

I plan on making our last day of our week challange as high raw as possible, if not 100% raw.

Have a great day everyone!

I may see you on the 30 day challange and with that I'd like to add in the green smoothies which I haven't done at all this week.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2009 06:49PM by Prism.

Date: April 19, 2009 09:07PM

its beautiful her as well prisim, what is in your green drink? I made some almond cream its o.k. tasting a little different from my usual stuff.

I need to ask a stupid question, just what is the definition of "high" raw? I feel stupid for asking but I am not sure just what that is>

Have a great day all
Love Pam

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:25AM

hello all... i think you shouldn't be hard on yourself... it sounds like you did well to me...

i've done well... i have been battling my nut cravings... and i can't believe how much a battle it has been... it feels like much longer than a week... actually i started on tuesday... so not even a week...but it feels like a long time... and i think i would like to keep going... i feel my brain saying yep almost done... bring on the nuts... but i don't want to do that... it's a struggle... ... i was even at my dad's where there was a big bin of nuts tempting and taunting me... but i made it... and i've also succeeded in cutting back on fats... this challenge has been very helpful for me... shall we keep on????

love laugh and dream

Date: April 20, 2009 02:17AM

lets keep it up
sounds like you are doing well luvyuu, Prisim, how about you do you want to keep it going? I have been makeing things with nuts because I don't chew them very well but I am thinking of trying to really cut out the fats this week and see how that makes me feel. I am thinking of no avacado or oils or nuts.
I sure miss not haveing my smoothie. It seems if I don't make it in the morning I won't so I better work that in my plan but I am thinking I want to have some fresh juices, I keep forgetting about makeing juices and they make me feel so good.
I'm @#$%& the day was so beautiful I worked out in the garden getting it ready for planting. It is starting to look good. I even got the tiller working for a while, the fussey thing.
Have a good monday
Lyawning smileyve pam

Date: April 20, 2009 11:57PM

It's so hot today! But each day is supposed to get cooler. I like it this way, even though I sweat a storm. I can stay higher raw and eat less when it's this hot.

I did well so far today, it's now that 'danger' zone time..around 4-6 pm..but I'm going to have a fruit smoothie, then later I have almonds and sunflower seeds. I might eat some celery with nut butter if I want for a later snack.

High Raw is getting 75% of your daily or weekly or monthly calories from raw foods.

I have been wanting to go back to blond hair lately..it's so tempting. It's all brown now, and very shiny, but is so short and flat. I'm going to try to hold off until my birthday in September and see if I've gone high raw for the next 4 months, lost the weight I need to, and see how it grows. Maybe I won't do it if it grows enough.

Let's keep it up..I'm for that. Today is a very high 2 for me so far with 3 being 100% raw and 1 being low % of raw.

At least it's not been a big fat 0 for no rawsmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Date: April 21, 2009 03:00AM

i'm still doing ok... i'm very tired though... a bit weak... but still no nuts... i'm ok there... and just one avo a day and a TBS of hemp oil... and the rest greens and veggies and sprouts... so not so bad... 100% raw... this is good aye... i don't know if i want to take out the fats... i've been following the PPH miracle plan which is with out sweet fruits... and if i take out any more i'm gonna go crazy... and i can still feel my mind saying..."don't carry on with this eat nuts..." it's crazy how the mind works aye???

love laugh and dream

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 21, 2009 04:10AM

Hey I am soo in I am new to this I have been 95% raw for 4 weeks now but I still have my detox teas that I have been drinking not sure if that is going to be okay or maybe I should droop the tea for 1 week!! what do you think? Can I ask a question ?? I am having problems with my feet they hurt so bad they are cracking and bleeding a bit. I think I am detoxing through them. I have been going for a steam every other day but been busy hard to get in there all the time. I drink 4 liters of water is that enough or too much??
please help me out !!! this is my second time going raw and I never wanna quit ever ever again!!!
Thanx

Date: April 21, 2009 04:54PM

If you like the detox teas I'd say to keep drinking them when you want.

I don't know about your feet, maybe someone will. I only have suggestions. Make sure you have a nutritious all round healthy raw diet plan. It could be your detox teas perhaps, and yes you do detox thru your feet. So in that regard you could stop the teas for a week and see if that helps to slow down the detox to less painful symptyms.

You can try rubbing olive oil or coconut oil on your feet and wearing socks to protect them when you are at home or sleeping.

Ok, so I'm facing Tuesday, and need to shop for some fruits..I wonder how the watermelons are?

Love,
Prism

Date: April 21, 2009 08:00PM

funky monkey... Shea butter is very healing to the skin... it's made from the african Shea nut... if you are somewhere near to an African store... or if you ever come across an african festival...usually they will have it there... you want the white kind...yellow has palm oil mixed in...otherwise you can get it at the health food store...look for the least processed... i gave it to a friend and it healed him completely of his dry and cracking skin... and he had it bad...

I agree with prism... if you like the tea drink the tea...

hope you have a good time with the raw...

love laugh and dream

Date: April 22, 2009 02:50AM

I've decided or really learned or rather became aware of something. If you eat (even if you slip and have some from the SAD) eat small quantaties of it, even the raw foods..this is for people overweight or battling overeating maybe.

I think the smaller volume helps to shrink your stomach and eventually with a smaller stomach you aren't getting those hunger pains as often. So, eating a large watermelon, or whatever it is can't help me with overcoming hunger pains. So, my new plan of attack is to eat as healthy as I can and make it small portions, and just eat more often. So far it's working.

My energy today is really up. I'm winding down now, but I feel good. I can't wait to start seeing the weight come off!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 22, 2009 03:07AM

I think hunger pains may be a form of detox but I have noticed that when you make certain times that you eat and keep eating at only those times you will find your hunger will start to show around the times you trained your body to have food. The same goes with sleap. If you are use to going to bed at say 9 p.m. and stay awake past that time you will feel tired but If you are a late night person and go to bed after 12 you will not feel tired.

Welcome funky monkey
I drink tea in the morning. Its up to how it makes you feel. I am not sure what to say about your feet cracking but I have thick callouses on my feet and they peel and crack it is painful. I just wear socks I don't put any lotions on my skin except Tanya Zavastas face cream and I don't use that all the time. I do skin brushing which helps with detoxifying you and deep breathing helps as well.

I found a watermellon but have not opened it yet. Today I made a green spinach smoothie and put a whole bunch of spinach in it. I really like the spinach the best in my smoothie. I started out the day by makeing my smoothie so I was sure I had it all day. I really miss not haveing a green smoothie and can tell the difference. I ate some grapes and some cauliflower mixture which I ran through my food processor so it was chopped real fine and put it on some romaine lettuce. I liked the texture and different flavors. I would like to stop eating earlier in the day but today was 5:30 that's not to bad.

Keep up the good rawness everyone.
Love Pam

Date: April 22, 2009 03:24AM

i'm bored... i tend to eat a lot of the same things... and i find myself frustrated with it... i don't know what to do to make some sort of change... but i say this now...because i've been on healing tracks before and this is usually when i fall off... when i get bored... i justify somehow my needing something different... i haven't had any nuts as i've said... maybe i'l see about making myself something different tomorrow...but i'm also not feeling the desire to going through a lot of trouble... i get tired of taking care of myself all the time and being so high maintenence... i did feel better today then i did yesterday... but i still feel a bit weak... so i had my usual stuff... all raw..... so this is good... i suppose it's like a rolling meadow... have to go up the hill to roll down... blessings

love laugh and dream

Date: April 24, 2009 04:22AM

going through a time here and haveing some difficulties.
I have been starting my day with carrot juice and I have found some watermellon. This day I did not make a smoothie but decided to have some grapes and later salsa with lettuce but I have read the fine writeing on the salsa nad discovered some ingredients that are not all that good so I am going to have to find a replacement for my loved salsa. Thank god for watermellon its not spicy but I love it so I will be feasting on watermellon for a while. I have got to learn to make my smoothie no mater what because it just causes to much stress when I am lacking the calories from greens. I did have a huge bowl of air popped corn today. Its not the greatest idea for me so I got to get myself on track.
good luck to all
love pam

Date: April 25, 2009 05:11PM

I'm doing pretty well in eating the smaller amounts thru the day and it's working since I feel my clothes starting to get a little slack.

I made a yummy fruit smoothie yesterday and today I think I'll have a fruity green smoothy to start the afternoon off with.

I found a brand new Sarong at the thrift store, my fav. colour of blue and it has tropical flowers on it. It was a deal at under $7.00.

I used to wish I had my own natural hair color, wore a sarong most of the time, lived in the islands somewhere and ate delish fresh fruits. Well, my hair is finally it's natural color and I'm starting to really like it (thank God I got thru the tempting of going back blonde) as it's shiny and feels baby soft. I wear my Sarong when I can. I am doing better on the raw foods program at this time (lots of improvements to make still) and while SoCal is not a tropical island it it ain't badsmiling smiley

Wow..well, what a transformation for me from when I started on this raw foods journey at 50 and am now 56. Thanks everyone for your support and it's great knowing so many of you are still here making strides, and when we fall back, we still get up and continue forward.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 26, 2009 01:42AM

I am still eating raw but I think I am haveing some sort of detox or something because I am feeling so depressed. I have tried to increase my activity but I still feel real down in the dumps feeling. I just feel real negative. In a way I want to go to sleap and not wake up for a while.
I was feeling so positive for a while but bam I feel like this now.

I was going to try to cut out the fats but I think that is causing to much stress right now so I have eaten a avacado.

todays food...
carrot juice with a beet and greens
grapefruit juice with a sprinkle of chia seeds
about a cup of fresh pineapple
two oranges
one avacado with that salsa ( its the last of the salsa so I will not buy more)
leaf lettuce
dries aprocots

I did not make a smothie and misse it, it just gets hectic sometimes I guess I should just make some up and keep it in the fridg for when I need it right???

I might have some dry popcorn later tonight I just feel like I want to munch and that I will allow.

hope the rest of you all are doing good with this.

Date: April 26, 2009 04:19AM

hello there... Prism... very well done...i love a good thrift store find... it's the best... Prism where in SoCa are you?? I'm thinking i may be moving to the San Diego area for a bit... what's it like???

Pampam... have you considered the popcorn as an allergen thereby causing depression... i know i get wierd when i have things i'm allergic to... and i mean wierd... by depressed icky angry irritable...and corn is a pretty common allergen...

As for me... well i've done ok... though i am having trouble with my back... i pulled it the other day and it just doesn't want to let go... i'm frustrated... cause i'm falling apart and i'm not old...not that age can even be an excuse... i wonder if my back problem is because i have been feeling weak as well and when i simply bent over my muscles are not getting enough stuff to deal... plus i have been dealing with some pretty emotional stuff... and anger and it's like life will not let me move...when i do i hurt myself... i'm resentful of the way i "Have" to eat and envious of people so happy and joyful about their lifstyle... cause i don't see improvement... well i can't say that every once in awhile i feel a moment of something changing... and i think it's for the better... it's usually just a flash... but i suppose it's something...

yikes so much to say...

anyhow... today i went to a store i hadn't been to in a long time and i slipped off my nut abstinence... i had macademia nuts and cashew... both claiming to be raw... but un soaked and more then necessary ... maybe dry popcorn would be better for me too...then so many nuts... uhg... i don't feel terrible...i'm just frustrated with my lack of control...

other wise i had avocado romaine lettuce yummy cherry tomato cucumber cauliflower celery a carrot... cabbage/celery/cucumber juice water with a sprouted grass powder...

love laugh and dream

Date: April 26, 2009 05:08AM

I'm in Oceanside, Ca. just about 40 minutes north of San Diego and 2 hours South of L.A.

I think you both should try some Iodine, really..it helps depression. Raw sunflower seeds are good also. Eat foods rich in Iodine, kelp, Bladderwrack, things of that nature.

Celery has sodium and that may also be very good choice to add to your daily eating. When you cut out regular salt, where does one get their Iodine from as raw fooders? If you aren't eating lots of sea veggies rich in Iodine then where is it coming from?

I understand the corn issue..pop-corn, corn chips, corn on the cob..corn is sweet and tasty, and crunchy. I almost bought today some raw corn to try eating, but I didn't. My dad said the best corn he ever ate was in his fields of corn right off the stalk, raw.

I am starting to wonder about our fruits and veggies, and which ones are geneticaly altered. Someday the large companies like Monsanto are going to be like the tobacco co. and other's that we find how we've been lied to, used, and disposed of by corporate greed. It's disgusting what they do, to the farmers, the consumers,and our Earth.

Anyone hear about the survival seed bank or something like that? It's supposed to be a bank where they have seeds that are the unaltered seeds of plants.

Anyway, I'm doing well, but after almost 2 weeks without coffee..no one drop, I had a coffee today while out with a friend. It's ok..I'm not drinking anymore anytime soon, and I don't mind at all I had one. Just thought I'd share that.

Tomorrow I make fresh green juice for the next 2 days, a fruit smoothie for brunch, and I have oranges and bananas to eat for later, along with some raw almonds and raw sunflower seeds. My green juice will have carrots, celery, and spinach and maybe a couple tomatoes.

See you tomorrow.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 26, 2009 02:56PM

I think my biggest problem is Ineed towin the lottery and get my finances in order. I have been takeing this class which helps a person figure out a direction to work towards for a job and its hard to look back and see some issues in my past.
I ate popcorn only one night this week and use it only when I am feeling extra weak and feel I need a time of empty eating. I don't think the popcorn is the culpret here its just daily life that sometimes gets me down.
I have gotten a dog off of craigs list and I really like her but she has gotten out of the yard and has menneced some neighbors and I am feeling it may be best for her if I find another home because I may have to start work on top of this school and that leaves me with very little time with the dog. I got the dog for my young daughter but she does not seem to take much interest in her anyway. If other family members could not let her out and the gate open but I am not wanting to take any risk of the pound comming after me for a mennicing dog.
I have been skin brushing lately and trying to do it morning and night. The brushing seems to be causing better circulation in my skin. When I started back eating raw my skin was dry and cracked on my legs and arms, you could see the chalky powder on my skin and actually scratch lines on it.
What kind of Iodine do you recomend, I know you have talked about it in the past but I have not persued taking Iodine. Could I get it at the pharmacy or health food store? Maybe this would be a good thing for me to do after all.
Luvyuu.. I empathize with you I sometimes feel the same but right now I am not envious of what others eat because I love what I am eating Just four weeks ago I figured I could eat raw and a little cooked now and then so I had pozza with the family and it made me real sick. I have noticed that I would get painfully bloated when eating the cooked foods. I don't want that pain again so I am feeling less apt to eat cooked foods. I cook for the family and clean their dishes put away their food and watch them eating cakes,candies and chips all day long but ever since I had that awful pain from eating the cooked foods I don't want anything like that again. I am grateful to have found raw foods and find eating this way to be a door to possible freedom from manny disasters. I feel like I have walked into a different world so to speak. I am hopeful.
So good to see you two back here, lets keep this up another week?
Love pam

Date: April 27, 2009 02:01AM

I am still raw
today I ate...
carrot, beet juice
grapefruit juice
grapes
popcorn

Jeeze not to much there no wonder I was feeling antsy today I need to eat more food especially greens.

Date: April 27, 2009 02:45AM

Pam, you are doing great, keep up the mostly raw foods..finances will turn around for you eventually.

I'm in same boat almost, it's finances that are so worrisome most of the time. I wish I had enough to not have to worry about bills, rent, etc.

Looks like daycare could finally be turning around for me in this house. I've got an interview Tuesday and a child signed up starting May.

Ah..that's really a shame about the new doggie..but finding the dog a new loving home is good..so don't let it get you down.

I take Lugol's 5% solution of Iodine and I buy mine online at jcrows.com and if you call and say you found his website and the Iodine thru the other website curezone.com you get free ship and handling. I reorder mine tomorrow and one bottle for a friend who has cancer and it's not being helped by the experimental chemo she was told recently.

You can find lots of info. at curezone.com at the Iodine Supplementation Forum..take what you like from there and leave the rest..sometimes they go off topic. Also, search the Internet for the Iodine Dr.'s like Dr. Abrahams, Dr. Brownstein, and I think it's Dr. Derry. Here's a link to an article [www.health-science-spirit.com]

I have no affiliation with any of those people or links. I've taken the Iodine for 2 years now and I am off all thyroid meds after 30 years and I feel much better..and I'd be really in great shape if I stayed high raw and lost the added weight of around 35 lbs. or a bit more.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 28, 2009 02:29AM

I thought of you both today... and i am so glad to be a part of this... it is helping me out a lot... it goes with my desire to eat nuts and eat mindlessly...I went the the store today... and didn't buy any nuts even though my mind was so taunting me... i even looked for a long time at a jar of raw almond butter...but i walked out with bags and bags of veggies instead... then my dad took me to the movies tonight... and while he bought his large tub of popcorn i said to myself as we were walking up to get it... maybe i'll have some...i'm having a crummy night why not... and I stopped myself and said just cause i'm having a crummy night??? why??? and so i didn't have any... it's not so easy over coming this issue of mine...but i made a good step today and i'm happy for it...and you helped me because you crossed my mind... saying "no we are moving on into another week...

i didn't feel so good though... i've started oil pulling...and i wonder if that is why... drawing out toxins maybe... and my back is messed up as well... funny i go raw and i start to fall apart...doesn't seem like it should be this way... anyhow...

i had fresh juice... celery cucumber radish beat green stalks lemon...
i had a salad... lettuce spinach 1/2 avocado cucumber
i had another salad... kale beet greens celery green onion cilantro
cucumber red pepper asparagus lemon hemp oil
snack.... lentil sprouts
water with green grasses powder.2 liters and plenty of water with ph balance drops...

I think you are both doing very wonderful...

love laugh and dream

Date: April 28, 2009 04:14AM

good for you luvuu about the popcorn, I'm sorry to here about your baack hurting, my back hurts when I eat cooked foods, it hurts so bad that when I turn in my sleap I cry in pain but when I am raw it slowly stops hurting. I went through a nut thing it was awful. I would eat them constantly and it was some other need not the nuts. Its hard to make so many changes. I soak my nuts now and grind them up so I can digest them better. I have very little teeth left for chewing so I feel I have to grind and shred my foods so it would be easier to digest.

today I ate...
two pounds of carrots juiced
grapes about two cups
green smoothie with about a pound of peaches with two bananas and a whole bunch of spinach, I ate about half of the smoothie and have some ready for tomorrow.
More grapes about two cups
I made some salsa but only tasted it it has an odd flavor it needs something but I don't know just what.

when I look at what I eat it does'nt look like much but I stopped eating at around 6 p.m.

Date: April 28, 2009 05:46PM

Yes, good for you about not giving in to the tempting food item at the movies. Detox depending on how much and how quick it is at times, you won't feel well as your body tries to use every exit it has to dump the waste materials.

Today I'm off, so I'm making my fresh green juice, and another yummy fruit smoothie for lunch. Have a great Tuesday!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 29, 2009 02:12AM

I was eating a salsa I bought from the store in a plastic tub thinking it was fresh but it has salt and sugar in it. I made a large bowl of salsa last night but it did'nt tast as good as the store bought salsa. One problem with eating that salsa with salt it delayed the detox a little and my weight loss for the week was only .6 pounds not even a pound. When eating raw foods I usually lose 3 to 10 pounds in a week.
Another thing is my tendancy to graze rather than eating in a set time so I am thinking it would be good to train my body to be hungry in certain times. It would be good for my digestion as well.

Todays food...
a.m.
grapes
Noon
green smoothie made of peaches banana and spinach
grapes
dinner at 6 p.m.
lettuce with home made salsa and avacado a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.
I already notice I feel better to eat this way. Lets see how it plays out.

Good luck to you prisim and luvuu
think positive
oh another thing I must be changing a bit because I notice people are looking at me and smileing I must be looking more positive and happy or something

Date: April 29, 2009 02:41AM

well done Pampam and Prism...i'm rather proud of us to keep going with this...and i'm very glad to have you on this with me...

will salt really keep you from losing weight...i suppose it helps to retain water... ... i've never been one to really see the evils in salt...though i will admit i am a bit of a salt addict... but i do get Real Salt which is better...

So I am very glad i didn't go for the movie popcorn... cause as i wasn't feeling well... i think something passed... cause today i was feeling lighter... better...maybe the nuts i had over the weekend passed... i'm tired now but it's evening and my back is still wacked out on me... all i did was bend over... ok twice... god for bid... anyhow... i think the popcorn would have blocked this and so i'm glad... i think maybe i'm starting to feel a little stronger about making better choices... i don't know what makes me say this... but i just feel like... maybe i'm starting to like the way my body feels... i would like to feel a bit stronger...but maybe this is all just cleansing... and maybe i'm learning to be a bit more patient...who knows...

so today...

AM...water... juice... radish celery cabbage lemon

1 ltr water with green grasses powder...

pm...lettuce cauliflower spinach 1/2 avocado (notice i've cut back to 1/2)
1/2 lemon

snack... lentil sprouts...

dinner... kale beet greens celery green onion radish cucumber broccoli green
beans 1/2 1 TBS hemp oil...

1 ltr water...

I do also take a multi vitamin just until i get things on track... and pine bark and colloidal silver and an anti yeast combination... this all part of a regime of acid cleansing...

peace and blessings

love laugh and dream

Date: April 29, 2009 05:22PM

If you read the ingredients on the salt box it says it adds dextrose..which is sugar. I never researched why they would add sugar, but maybe I will. It's interesting they do that.

For transitioning off salt use lots of celery which has sodium in it, and or try using a sea salt that is the moist grey type found in health food stores.

For sore back, muscle aches, leg cramps, try using Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, 1-3 T a day in apple juice, water, or applesauce. You can also add 1/2 bottle into your warm bath to soak in. You also might try eating foods high in magnesium to break up (the vinegar will help also) stones that maybe in your kidney and system (tubes). It helps to soften and then expell the pieces.

I used magnesium supplements..just the cheap otc magnesium oxide and I used them at night. I took around 3 grams with 3 grams of vitamin c..it was like a cleanse.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 30, 2009 04:30AM

I made some raw chili and it tasted o.k.

a.m. foods
tasted the raw chili
Noon
2 pounds of carrots and some collards juiced
grapes
banana
2 oranges
evening
some raw chili yum.
later I ate a bowl of popcorn with nutritional yeast on it
Not sure just why I felt I needed the popcorn.

I sid some stretching in the morning and noticed my right arm hurts when I reach up with it. I don't know why it hurts so bad, it feels stiff and I favor it a lot.
I will try to keep gently stretching it to see if it improves

I feel better eating raw foods and my outlook on life in general is improveing.

Date: May 01, 2009 04:10AM

a wierd day for me
I got to remember to have the green smoothie because I just get in trouble when I don't I did'nt even juice today and I miss that as well.
I had lots of watermellon two oranges and some of that chili I made with a avacado. I did have a large bowl of popcorn with the brewers yeast. I am starting to not feel to good about the popcorn thing
Still raw though and I am noticing my skin starting to feel cleaner and softer.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables