Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

VB - Victory Body - Day starting today!!
Posted by: tania ()
Date: April 24, 2009 07:44PM

ok guys - my 30 day with hopes to extend raw trial is officially launched! i'm about a 3rd of the way through day 1! feel free to jump on board with me - i know of at least one other doing it - and send us your best support vibes! i'll try to post about once a day - maybe more in the beginning as it can be the hardest - i really don't want to slip but if i do, my plan is to jump right back on instead of falling back in to old patterns like i did before when i couldn't stick with it. but really, i don't see why i have to so that's not in my plan.
again, please send your tips, support, encouragement, whatever.
love and good nutrition,
tania

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VB - Victory Body - Day starting today!!
Date: April 24, 2009 11:27PM

ok guys - feeling a little weak - lost track of time and blood sugar got a bit low -this is where i usually give in but not right now, not today.

Date: April 24, 2009 11:37PM

for some reason i want to post what i've eaten today like others do :

green smoothie, date and nut shake, fruit, jar of olives, raw cashews, raw pecans, plan to have some veggies adn more of same to get me to bedtime

i just remembered this weak light headed feeling will probably pass even if i don't eat and so i will try to stick it out even though i'm at work - luckily just waiting around for something and can post here

Date: April 24, 2009 11:57PM

good news - had some nuts and feeling better - what a relief - i'm so glad i didn't give in like before - now i can see that it does pass and it doesn't kill you

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:54AM

keep it up tania,
Do you have acrss to some watermellon? or some more fruit. Perhaps have another green smoothie during the day. Remember the fruit is carbs and the greens will bring cleansing and better health. I use some chia seeds they will probably help with the low blood sugar. They are very good for you too.

day 4 and going strong!!
Date: April 27, 2009 08:26PM

hey guys - just wanted to report that i made it day 4 and am feeling pretty strong - it has everything to do with commitment - when the cravings come or my boyfriend eats something that seems yummy but isn't for me right now, i just stick with it until the urge passes - i try distracting myself - stuff i learned in 12 step programs actually!
anyway, anyone who wants to jump in any time - feel free - let's keep supporting eachother.
all the best!
tania

Re: day 4 and going strong!!
Date: April 28, 2009 07:33PM

day 5 - so far so good - more later
tania

Re: day 4 and going strong!!
Date: April 29, 2009 10:26PM

i'm on day 6 - i fell off on day 6 or 5 (can't quite recall) on new year's as a resolution but i was already sick and not as informed, organized as i am now.
so i feel like i got past where i fell off before and so feel great about that.
energy is a little low - i don't know if it's because i'm eating a lot to avoid getting hungry - hardest trigger to resist i figure.
but overall, i think this has been the best decision i've made for myself so far.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 30, 2009 02:58PM

Congratulations on your success! I think it's fantastic that you are celebrating the accomplishment of making it past where you got before. It shows great self-awareness and desire to persevere. I am on Day 3 of eating 100% raw and am feeling great with the exception of a few mild headaches. Best of luck today, and the next, and the next....

Kili

Date: April 30, 2009 10:09PM

hi kili - thank you for the post! the support makes such a difference! congrats to you on day 3!! awesome! when i got some headache, i just took aspirin - i wanted no excuse to go off - but they pass and kudos to you if you're sticking it out or not.
so this is day 7. it feels like an amazing journey bc so much feels so different on the inside = only drugs did that in that past really - so i'm just taking it a step at a time - just like 12 step programs say, actually - where i learned it!
keep it up and keep posting!
tania

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 01, 2009 08:14PM

Congrats on making it to day 7! I'm inspired by your efforts!

Date: May 01, 2009 10:23PM

hi everyone - and thanks, kili!
day 8 and going strong but i know i can't be complacent - temptation is everywhere - but here's the benefits i notice so far
sharper senses - most noticeably is hearing
easier making decisions
stronger, more energy
better sleep
losing weight (much needed)
feel more strong, stable, happy, courageous
don't need as much food as i thought
i'm definitely in a learning process - alot of experimentation - this is all new - feels like a wonderful journey and one of the best decisions i've ever made - with me best in staying with it - funny how it still feels fragile - even with all these benefits, could so easily go back
love,
tania

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables