Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw blog
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 04, 2009 05:05AM

Hello everyone,

Today marks my first day raw this time around. I have been 100% raw foods vegan in the past, on three separate occasions. The first time I went raw was in the spring of 2003. That first time, I kept it up for two full months. Since then, I have done it on two more occasions, each for 1 1/2 months.

My goal is to eat raw all summer and then reset my goal in September. I believe that raw foodism is my personal ideal way of life/way of eating. I am very optimistic tonight, as I write this. I have been incorporating fresh organic produce into my diet for the last month or so in anticipation of going 100% raw.

My reasons are various: I wish to be more consistent with my practice of prayer, I am currently obese and want to trim down to a healthy weight, I want the mental lucidity that comes with eating all raw. I'll keep it short today because it is getting late and I want to go to sleep soon.

More soon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw blog
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 09, 2009 02:59PM

hi ht!
How's it going? We're here rootin' for you. And remember, even if you make a mistake from time to time, just press on-- you'll get there!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables