Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 12 of 14
Re: A little help please for getting back to raw food
Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: June 10, 2007 09:59AM

Hi Beautiful! I'm so glad you tried the curry! Which one did you try? Did you like it? I ate some cooked for the past couple days and am giving myself a break today to chill w/ my dude and eat whatever and get a fresh start tomorrow.

Your dress sounds super cute! Can you post a pic? I'd love to see it!

www.inaia.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 11, 2007 04:15AM

HEY GUYS.
1 green smoothie (kale, banana, peach, green apple,)
1 peach
1 banana
1 bowl of oats w/honey
1 mini raw pizza
1 coconut meat
1 slice of raw pumpkin pie
a couple pieces of apple and a couple strawberries at a Tony's party
Feeling good. I drank a lot of water which made me feel great. My body image is starting to shift a bit. I'm stopping seeing myself as so huge and starting to like my body more. Thanks for checking in all. Yeah i tried teh first recipie w/carrot it was kind of guac more like than soup but the flavors were good. I'm glad you are giving yourself a break if you feel you need one ya know that's good to listen to yourself. I'm gonna post a pic soon. Have a good night all

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 11, 2007 09:45AM

hey lovebug....well what a great day you had....sorry we didn't get to chat when you called...the raw potluck went on forever haha..well there was about 4 of us left at the end....and we had lots of stuff to do...but call me sometime today...i can chat anytime smiling smiley.....glad you had a great day..you did really well with all that yummy food..and good for you shifting your views on your body!!! that is a big step in really getting happy in life you know??
soo yay you!!
take care and talk to you soon
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: leafdrinker ()
Date: June 11, 2007 02:00PM

Yay Kristin! You've had quite a few good days in a row now. It is a great joy for me to be sharing this experience with you. It seems that we are both settling in to a more consistent, sustainable routine. And, I'm so pleased about your body image shift! There is more beauty to be seen in a person who is at peace with how she looks today than in any specific set of dimensions. Love, Dad.

Date: June 11, 2007 03:42PM

114 lbs i lost 2.5 lbs this week so I am very happy with that.
SO far
bowl of soaked oats w/agave
1 green smoothie (kale, blackberries, apple, banana)
EA: THanks gal .Don't worry about it .Today is really crazy for me so if i don't call today don't worry i'll call sometime this week.
Thanks dad! It is so wonderful for me to be sharing this with you too. YOu have really inspired me Mr. Crlor (oh i'm not going to even try to spell it) THanks i think you are right about that. Love you.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 11, 2007 10:48PM

Hey love.....aww no problem just call me anytime..i am always here haha...today i didn't have to work the family called me this morning to let me know..so iam free as a bird lol..maybe i should clean my room!!!
well awesome job on the good food and staying raw today YAy for the weightloss that is exciting...and OM your dad is a sweetheart...brought me to tears..and even though i know he was talking to you..i feel like he is part of my raw family already and being a dad figure in my life what he said really touched home..he is right!!! aww thanks sir!!!!
well take care and have a great day!!!
yay for the raw family! that is exciting news about your mom and lil sister!!!
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 12, 2007 04:02AM

so the rest of the day I had
1 banana
1 bowl of cabbage w/olive oil and sea salt wow this was so yummy oh and i added some cayanne
Than at my raw foods class
1 bowl of veggie soup
1 mini raw pizza
some rejuvelac (I'm going to start making this stuff. It's so good. Dad you would love it)
then we sampled a little mango lassi and hazelenut milk
I have had a really good day. Lot's of postive free energy. Class was great. It really makes me happy being there with so many people who believe in this. ANd my teacher is just radiant. She went around the room and listened to peoples food diary's and then assesed what she that they should be doing better to help them. She is so great. Anywyas she said i need more protein so I"m going to eat more sprouts and nuts i think but she said i had a great variety of things and that i'm mostly doing well.
Yeah my dad is so wonderful. I'm glad you think so too :-D! Nice you had the day off. Yeah I'm so proud of my little sis and my mom but esp my sister she is really into this she was telling me how she is increasing her raw percentage everyday until she reaches 100% and this kid is 10. Wow she amazes me.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 12, 2007 08:27AM

Hey sunshine...aww yay sounds like you had a wonderful day!! i wish we had a raw class around here to go to..that sounds really great....i would love something like that....ooh rejuvalac huh?? are you going to make it with wheatberries?? they are soo cheap too..like 49 cents a pound...but you need like 6 pounds to make some haha...i was going to make it...but i still have the berries and haven't yet haha...i have some receipes for it..they have gallons of it in like those water gallon thingys at Optimum health institute that i went to before...they have wheat and rye.....the wheat is better..sometimes it is a little too similar to beer to me (same fermentation process haha..) but it is good...yay sprouts are awesome..i make my own usually..so simple and easy to grow too!!!
glad you are doing so well..and that is awesome about Julia..she sounds super!! i bet she is excited to make her big sis proud smiling smiley
take care love
lots of love
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 12, 2007 04:57PM

Hi beautiful! So much going on!! And now your Dad is posting. How cool is that! You are doing really awesome. I also upped my sprout intake for the protein & energy. LOL

www.inaia.com

Date: June 13, 2007 03:56AM

Hey guys. Well crazy day. My plans seemed to be foiled all day long argh one of those. All though I did enjoy some time in a down pour of rain running hehe. So much fun. I was going to go to the gym this mornign but my train didn't come for 20 mindutes and then i didn't have time before the therapist so i just didn't go which stunk and instead walked to therapy boo. Than the consulatation people were running late but didn't bother to tell me and by the time they could do it i had to work so that was really frustrating becuase i planned my day around that. Anyway i felt good about eating todya. I did a lot of gorcery shopping a lot of money's owrht but now i feel well stocked. My mom comes tomorrow. Wahoo!I've been waking up with very joyful energy lately. I love it. Little things make me giggle and I am in awe of the world once again.
I ate:
brk: 2 bowls of oats w/agave cinamon and nutmeg
lnch: 1 green smoothie (kale, baby papaya, peach, apple, banana)
1/2 cup of sprouts
later: 1 slice of coconut cream pie
6 oz of marinated leafy greens
1 oz wheat grass
i was craving something fermetned the whole tiem at work so when i got home i had some really great raw saurkraut
then i realized i hadn't had enough fat today so i went to have an avacado but they weren't ripe yet so i had 3 flax crackers and little bit of raw choclate w.goji's
i don't usually et this late at night but i got a little dizzy
SACH: yeah i'm making it out of wheat berries i like it better than rhye i hope it turns out well. Yeah JUlia is wonderful and we have been getting along really well lately. I can't wait to see her and my dad Friday for the caberet!
Inaia: Yet again on the same page hehe. Ya it is great to have him on here!

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 13, 2007 05:05AM

Hey lovebug....well yay for you having a successfood raw day and able to work with the kinks in the plans and still turn out a good one smiling smiley...good for you!! yay for mommies coming huh?? how exciting is that!!!!
well i am glad you got well stocked with the groceries and prepared for the visit and the days ahead!!!
ooh yeah the wheat is better then the rye haha...the rye is something funny haha...
i go to ohi on sundays sometimes and i get a big bottle of the rejuvalac there haha..they don't mind...
well take care and have a great night!!!
love ya lots!!
love always
sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 13, 2007 06:28AM

Nothing like a good grocery shopping trip to get one on track. I love it! Sounds like good food and a good day. I also haven't been able to go to the gym w/ my MOm here soI've been walking. LOL

www.inaia.com

Date: June 13, 2007 08:47AM

Hey sugar plum....i was just figuring somethings out and was wondering what days you were going to be in san diego the end or beginning of the trip?? sorry to bother you haha...but i just wanted to let tamara know...anyways..just let me know whenever...i can get the info to her....
take care and have a great day since we probably won't see ya with your mom being in town for the next day or so smiling smiley
lots of love and good energy your way!!
sweet dreams hun
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 13, 2007 12:30PM

Hey girls. Thanks. I don't know yet hun and i wont knwo until July becuase my friend who is going to be in San Diago for part of the time is in Korea right now nad can't get in contact with us until then... soryy bout that.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 14, 2007 01:16AM

How exciting- your trip to CA. How was your day?

www.inaia.com

Date: June 14, 2007 02:15AM

Well mom arrived today which is so great! We had a good day though i had to work for 5 hours but that's ok. We took a nice long wlak by the river and i took one to pick her up this morning. NOt going to write a lot. I'm sleepy.
I green smoothie (overripe peach, kale, banana, papaya, orange)
1 bowl oats (agae, vanilla, cinamon, nutmeg, and some raspberries)
Went to raw soul with mom for lunch .She had some fresh squeezed orange juice
1 bowl sweet pea soup
1/2 burger w/ flax "bun"
3 baby apricot biscuts
later:
some dried watermelon (this stuff is really good)
2 bites of a macca bar

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 14, 2007 06:57AM

How cool that now your Mom is there. smiling smiley Enjoy....

www.inaia.com

Date: June 14, 2007 09:12AM

hey love..don't worry it is cool...we can make it work whenever we can figure it out...don't stress....
ooh glad your mommie made it safely there...and you went on a nice long walk..by the river how lovely!!!!
sounds like life is going great...you ate some yummy things today....ooh and dried watermelon sounds yummy i always wondered how that would taste...hmm have to try it..but i don't see it anywhere around here and i don't have a dehydrator haha....
oh hey i still need your address again lol..i switched phones and it was stored on my old phone and it didn't transfer over sad smiley......
well hunny have fun with your momma!!
take care
love ya lots
sach
xoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 15, 2007 03:12AM

113.5 lbs
oats w/usual
green smoothie (banana, kale, coconut, papaya, orange)
1 piece of yam pie
cabbage w/olive oil lemon nutritional yeast and css
zuchgetti same seasonings
1/2 avacado
some of maca bar
2 nectarines
2 baby apricots
sleepy just saw company with mom. great day. tomorrow is the caberet! Send me good thoughts.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 15, 2007 03:21AM

hey sunshine....well yay for you...your weight is going down!! that is awesome....i am soooooo proud of you...yum...css?? what is that??? oh i would love to add that yeast to my food heard it is really yummy and soooo good for you...but i am soo strict with myself..i wish i wasn't..how do you do it gal?? be so good about it and allow your body to have it??
well hun good luck and good energy coming your way from me smiling smiley
take care and talk to you sooN!
lots of love
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 15, 2007 04:53PM

YEY for your weight and for the shows w/ your Mom. I'm jealous!!! he he. Have fun for me!

www.inaia.com

Date: June 16, 2007 08:20AM

hey love..hope all went well tonight..you sounded so excited and happy on the phone earlier!! yay you...
hope it was amazing as i am SURE it was!!!
take care and enjoy the time with the family!!
love ya lots
sachelle.
xoxoxoxooxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 17, 2007 09:16AM

hey there hun...just wanted to say hello...see how the caberet went..see how the fam is doing and how your weekend is...take care my dear
love always
sachelle
xxxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 17, 2007 12:27PM

Hi sweetie. Hope you are having a wonderful time! smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: June 17, 2007 01:07PM

Hey, Currylover! I found this on Gone raw:

Chilled Curry Soup

Ingredients

* milk from 1 young coconut
* 2 teaspoons curry powder
* 1 teaspoon raw organic honey or raw sweetener of your choice
* 1 pinch celtic sea salt
* 1 cup raw pine nuts
* finely chopped fruits and veggies
* sprinkle raw cashews

Preparation

Buzz the coconut milk, curry powder, honey, and salt in a blender, then gradually add the pine nuts about 1/4 cup at a time. You want enough to give your soup some body, but not enough to make it into a thick sauce (I strive for the consistency of a slightly thin cream soup). When desired thickness is reached, taste and adjust seasonings. Place chopped veggies and fruits in a soup bowl (about half full) and pour soup over. Chill.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 17, 2007 04:53PM

Hi Starfruit! I finally have freer access (unlimited for 2 days) to computer so I am catching up and am so happpppy to hear you are doing so well. And how wonderful for you to have this new dimension to your relationship with your dad...very cool!

I'm all for giggling at little things! A good way to go through the day!

Stay happy and healthy,
Elakti

Date: June 17, 2007 07:16PM

hey sweetie....happy sunday!!! hope all is well...miss ya!! have a fabulous dday talk to you soon!
lots of love
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 18, 2007 02:38AM

HI guys. MY caberet went so well. MY best friend is here which i why i haven't been osting. I will agian soon. BEen staying 100% raw though of course. Miss you all and will write soon.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 18, 2007 04:17AM

Good show! 100% raw!!!! And I bet your show was good too! smiling smiley

I went swimming today---finally some good exercising besides gardening and walking. You know how hungry one gets after sun and swimming? Well, I made this outrageously simple and satisfying and stupendous banana "milk" by vitamixing 3 bananas, 6 honey dates, and water to the consistency of 'milk'. Two large glasses, so delicious.

Take care,
Elakti smiling smiley

Date: June 18, 2007 07:54AM

hey sweets..have fun with your friend!!
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 12 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables