Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw diary
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 11, 2006 03:38PM

After being a vegetarian for nearly five years, I decided to go raw. Starting yesterday.

breakfast- nectarine, handful of grapes (water)
lunch-romaine lettuce wrap with tomato only(2)(water)
dinner-romaine lettuce wrap with thoroughly rinsed black beans(2)(water)
snack-grapes

hmm. and I lost 2 lbs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw diary
Date: August 12, 2006 12:20PM

Yesterday I had:

some watermelon for breakfast.
a little bit of lettuce, a plum,ranier cherries, a bit of a larabar, some crunchy bean sprout mix.
was busy, so I didnt have a standard lunch.
dinner was awesome, I had a romaine lettuce wrap, with a bit of black beans, alfalfa sprouts, sliced avocado, a bit of newman's own salsa, and cracked black pepper!
I then had more grapes, which I am in love with. and I had a sliced green pepper, which I was hoping would give me extra fiber.
I had well over my normal 3 bottles of water, too

I dropped 1.5 more lbs. total loss since raw- 3.5

I'm going to go to the farmer's market now and get some GREAT organic produce!

Date: August 13, 2006 11:51AM

I have noticed that for the past few mornings my throat has been a little sore. I'm thinking that maybe it's a result from my body detoxing. I've also noticed that without all the processed foods, I finally feel like I'm actually tasting everything I eat. It's wonderful!

Yesterday I kept my food pretty simple...
Watermelon for breakfast. had a plate of a delicious yellow pepper, sweet little yellow tomatoes, avocado, and cucumber for lunch/dinner. I also had a banana around lunch time. After dinner I had a fruit bowl with nice(smaller) portions of blueberries, red grapes and cantelope. Got in all my water too.

I've noticed also that before I started this, I was so determined to have breakfast lunch and dinner at the same times every day. It was almost as if that's all I looked forward too. Now, I still enjoy eating, but I feel so much better and relaxed with what I'm eating. I don't feel the pressure to eat all the time. I also have noticed that portion control is getting a lot easier, even though I don't have to weigh anything out.

I lost 2 lbs yesterday. total loss since raw- 5.5

Date: August 14, 2006 01:11PM

First thing this morning, I took a nice, short jog.

I'm ready to start incorporating some exercise into this lifestyle.

I can hardly remember what all I ate yesterday, I feel like I feasted!
Breakfast was the usual blueberries, red grapes and cantelope. I then was worried about my fiber intake so I ate two apples throughout the day. Lunch was a lettuce wrap with crunchy bean mix, sprouts, avocado, sun dried tomato and cracked black pepper. For dinner I had the same, only with black beans instead of the crunchy mix. I also had a fruit plate at dinner time. I think that today I'm going to switch it up as I did the day before yesterday and eat the veggies as they are, not in wrap form. I plan to eat a cucumber today as well. I need to pick up some more watermelon and avocado today. and more grapes too.

Yesterday I noticed I finally did have a large increase in energy, I woke up quite early without wanting more sleep and I began doing chores right then. So I think that exercising will help dispense the energy I'm finding.

I am so grateful that my BMI is going down along with the weight, and I am finally feeling healthy.

lost .5 lb yesterday, total loss - 6 lbs

Posted by: bodybyblis ()
Date: November 15, 2006 04:32PM

Please remember that you must have a wide-variety of raw foods to meet all nutrient requirements. VERY IMPORTANT YOU DO THIS CORRECTLY. You don't want any nutrient depletion from trying to get healthy!

Anne Kaspar
BodyByBliss.com
bodybybliss@aol.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables