Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Starting again!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:31PM

Hello!!!! You are doing great!! your story was interesting to read!!! i feel that way to...when someone lays down rules i want to break them!! but if they aren't in place, i usually wont do whatever it is i am being asked not to in the first place lol!!!!!
good luck and have a great day!!
xoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: February 20, 2010 04:38AM

Thank you earthangel, I think its lack of will power for me, and letting myself be influenced by others too easily. Mostly my partner who likes habits which are contrary to living foods, and natural hygiene theory. Its difficult enough to follow something on ones own, but more difficult if you have a partner who is just waiting to criticize. But ultimately its me that decides what to eat and how to live, so maybe I really am not committed to the living foods lifestyle.

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: February 22, 2010 09:51AM

That is very hard!! I respect you for trying to keep it real with yourself though!!! That is awesome!!! It is a hard struggle when you try so hard, only to be shot down by someone you love so deeply!!! Positivity and good vibes keep them!!! The more happy and positive you stay, the more they will see, your way isn't so bad and just might help them make small changes in their own beliefs, or at least open them up to the idea that there are differences in this world on theories, and ways of eating!!!
Good luck with it!!
I will keep checking in on you and see how its going!!
xoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: February 23, 2010 03:58AM

Earthangel,
I am sorry to report that my efforts aren't going so great now days. I struggle enough to make and keep a healthy cooked diet. I'm not even keeping vegan. I thought I might at least stay vegan for lent, but I haven't even done that.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables