Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Starting again!
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 02, 2009 05:10AM

I have made it back to the living foods board! It feel so good. I was so attracted to the board when it made news in a local paper. From reading the intro page it made so much sense. But every attempt I had in starting I was set off course. This will be the 4th time. Other dietary ideals and criticisms of friends was a big course. Overcoming my fear of the unknown another factor. Also not understanding 'how to do it'. It seemed so complex, and so expensive. I have gradually come to understand that it can be as simple as eating a delicious meal.

I feel blessed however that I took charge pretty early in life, around my teens for my eating choices. They were informed by traditional american notions around food, but I found that as time progressed, I tended towards vegetariansm. I practiced that for several years, and felt much better with that. I tried veganism, but at that point I began to suffer severe dry skin, lack of energy, and an expanding waistline. I think this was due to large amounts of cooked grain. This made up the bulk of my diet.

At a later point in my life, I rediculed myself for trying so hard to be healthy, thinking it unfun, restrictive, and unnecessary. How far from the truth. In short order I was extremely overweight, drinking wine regularly. Very disturbing and unpleasant symptoms made there appearance. One was extremely high cholestrol, another was the need for almost constant sleep which was NOT restorative.

About this time I moved into an a very small single room apartment. The landlady set out a number of rules which i didn't like. No visitors, NO COOKING, and no leaving the room after around 9pm. I followed them for awhile, and it seemed restrictive and unfun. But looking back, i felt better for a short time, until I decided to break the rules. I bought a little egg cooker, and I started cooking almost everything. Processed food, butter, maple syrup, canned food, hamburger, french fries. I was heading towards death. I didn't know this was because I couldn't deal with a traumatic break up with my partner. My will to live was quite low.

I remember laying in bed thinking of my most likely heart condition I had developed. I remember thinking if I really wanted to live. I decided that I wanted to. About this time I found a book on raw foods at the local bookstore. It seemed fanatical, difficult, but I wondered if that was the answer. I started sprouting, and eating soaked seeds, and raisins. That really helped alot. Then I moved to another city, and continued. Eating a variety of raw vegan foods. Although I didn't understand food combining, the importance of fruit, I found the effects very, very satisfactory. Unfortunately I was also seeing a therapist who actively advocated the 4 food groups, so I was derailed.

After that point I stopped seeing her, and was quickly on raw foods again. But this time trying a mixture of fruit and animal foods. It sort of worked, but I am sure now that a vegan diet, perhaps an all fruit diet would be more vital. I stopped when I moved to a small town in the pacific northwest, perhaps the least raw town ever. And it really shows in every aspect. I have tried two times here going vegan and raw again. This time derailed by my partner, who advocates that I stop going to extremes. So I stopped again. Well this time I think he is interested because he saw some immediate improvement in me in this most recent attempt.

So I am considering going on a mono diet of melons, or concentrating on a few of the fruits with the highest rating for digestion, vitamins and minerals etc... Only time will tell how well I do, and how well I am able to address questions, criticisms and proding in the wrong direction from my partner. This time however I feel more empowered with information after reading extensively from a variety of sources from living foods, and natural hygeine. I look forward to posting any new developement, set backs or modifications, detox, and emotions.
Thank you for your support and interest!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Starting again!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 02, 2009 06:42AM

welcome back Mislu ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: December 02, 2009 08:28AM

Wow! What a great new start!

You are smart to empower yourself with information. It is also wise that you are listening to what your body is telling you. Right now your body is telling you to start with melons - so melons it is. smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Date: December 04, 2009 02:02AM

Thank you Jgunn, & Trive,
There is an incredible healing quality to this board. There is alot about raw veganism I don't understand, but it just seems alot healthier than some other blogs I have posted on. No need to mention them here. I like the bannana eating buddhist, and the little mule, so precious.

Date: December 04, 2009 02:25AM

My thoughts today. I noticed at a local supermarket how much of it is devoted to canned goods, meat, dairy products, bread, candy, and microwaveable food. It makes up by far the bulk of the supermarket. The produce section is still there, but its maybe 10% or so of the store. That had me kind of depressed. As some people have pointed out, it makes sense not to advertise or evangelize about raw foods. I can just see that if one did so, that would probably draw a lot of criticism.

I have read a lot of recommendations from the natural hygeine webpage. I although it makes sense, and much of it matches my experience, there is still the doubt that perhaps there is some happy medium which could still be healthy. I feel so limited to be able to know what is true or not. I think this is because I am so used to looking for commentary by authority. But also by all the other conflicting information about health and lifestyle out there.

I'm also unemployed. I have to remind myself that I still need to do things which pertain to that, and not worry about food. I found that I was much more able to do this than at pervious attempts. But I don't really care for having to think about every food choice, and for having to avoid soooo many things. I feel better, but I don't know if its temporary, if I will feel worse, feel better? who knows? I got the tires on the car replaced today, that was a big expense that comes at an unfortunate time. Its never a welcome expense. I am hoping that I can pay for that by all the money I am saving not going to resturants anymore. Or eating light at resturants. Its so important for my partner, as its one of the few social outlets. Maybe we need to invent new social outlets.

I had some indian food today. A canned spinach dish I bought before deciding to try raw again. I didn't want to waste food, and I tought it might make the transition easier. Its really odd. The first bite tasted ok, but the more I ate it, the more and more acrid and painful it was to eat. I couldn't finish it. I tossed out the remaining 1/4 or so. It had onions, and i figure that was it. The onion giving me the message that it didn't like being eaten. I believe thats listed as toxic on the natural hygeine board. So that was an interesting observation. Most people would just think that onions are healthy, and adding them makes food interesting. So, somehow my taste buds have changed, I no longer enjoy this dish.

I noticed that I felt a bit more graceful today. I usually use the handgrip to get out of the car, and do a little pivot to help myself get up. But this morning I didn't even reach for it, and just used a simple leg power to stand up, no pivot, or body swinging. It was easier getting up.

What to do with my life, and how to get employment is also a concern for me at this time. I kind of wish I had only one thing to concern myself at a time. but sometimes life is like that. Having to solve multiple problems at once. I am hoping that I am making the best decisions for myself, and those that care about me.

Date: December 15, 2009 02:12AM

While I aim to one day be completely raw and vegan...I'm not there yet. Alas, I have compromised for the sake of my relationship. My partner is totally in love with cooked foods, eating at restaurants, drinking wine, using vinegar, pepper, salt...etc... I often feel like I am a party @#$%& or what not, the spoiler for the 'fun' times we used to have. His mantra is that 'I go to extremes', so its had some effect on me, to the thought of 'live a little'. I feel better with the newly regained habits.

I truely believe that living foods will prevail in my life, and also in his eventually. Hes already starting to reach for my foods at lunch. Using 'reverse psychology' I get impatient that he wants my food. Actually there isn't much acting going on for the psych stuff...I bring my food and resent him wanting to eat it, as its portioned for me. On the positive, its progress for both of us! That he wants it is a testament to the natural appeal of fruit, and nuts, sprouts etc...

Date: December 16, 2009 02:07AM

A mostly raw day, blueberries, peas, brazil nuts, oranges,bannanas, clover sprouts. I did feel pretty hungry, and found that I felt the urge to eat a bit more than I really wanted to. I had a minor slip, some cheese samples at the grocery store. Didn't amount to more than a spoonful...so it wasn't completely raw and vegan. I did notice however that the texture seemed weird to me, and I didn't like the lingering taste and film it left on my teeth. I was surprised at how very little it took for that to happen.

Date: December 20, 2009 03:14AM

I haven't managed to stay raw. But I enjoyed a portobello mushroom at one of resturants me and my partner go to. It was so filling, even though it seemed like it wouldn't be. I haven't the slightest if mushroom eating is ok, but it was vegetarian. My partner had shrimp and oysters, as he wanted to eat lighter. He felt that would be more filling. Its interesting that he considers himself to be 'vegetarian' although he likes seafood and chicken. I've never understood why some people consider these to be 'vegetarian'. Hes never really enjoyed beef, pork or like things.

I started reading "Conscious Eating" by G. Cousens. Hes interested in reading it, and interested in doing a fast this spring. I hope to he very supportive in his fast, helping him remain restful and to break it properly. From what he described, it sounds like he wishes to do a lengthy fast, maybe a week or more.

He and I were surprised to learn that during WWII british civilians expreinced LESS anemia when certain supplies were diverted to british troops. Amoung these were meat. This is what was reported in 'Conscious eating'. My partner had experienced some slight anemia in the past, and the standard approach is to suggest eating red meat, but it sounds like thats actually not the best approach. A number of vegetables have way more iron, plus the natural vitamin C helps with absorption.

Date: December 23, 2009 04:49AM

Today I saw a friend I haven't seen in several months, to maybe a year or more. He said that I looked...thin. I wasn't so sure that he was entirely complementary about my new body and look. He also said that I looked younger, which he said was good. I am self conscious about such things.

I feel good emotionally and mentally, sleeping better. I don't know what my weight is, but I am curious now as to know what it is. More importantly is how I look and feel in my body. I am thinner, but I feel its the same me on the inside.

Date: December 24, 2009 02:33AM

I have been so optimistic, and feeling pretty upbeat since I started eating more raw foods. Its amazing, I do feel internally clean, like bathed externally and internally from head to toe. Well, today was an exception I felt a bit depressed this morning for some of the economic outlooks. Even with that I felt remarkably ok with the feeling, and didn't let it overcome me with fear or dread. Right at the moment I feel really quite tired much earlier than I normally do. I feel a slight headache coming on, I just hope that I'm not coming down with a cold or the flu. I have been fortunate so far not to have any symptoms, or cold or flu at all this season. My partner has been complaining today thinking that he might be coming down with something. I tried to be supportive, and said I hope not. I don't want to see him get the flu. He typically takes a lot of stuff for the slightest symptom.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:11PM

hey, hope raw foods works out for you, it didn't for me, one piece of advice I could give you is don't let the mental aspect of it take over your thinking, and let it get in the way of enjoying other parts of your life, I found myself eating considerably large amounts of food in order to get by when i was on raw, and I also lost a lot of weight, I think everybodies body is different, but if I were to say what the best diet could possibly be, it would be a balanced vegetarian diet, listening to what your body is asking for, including cooked foods.

Date: December 26, 2009 01:34AM

queensfilmer,
Thank you for the thoughtful advice. Yes, I struggle with balance in all aspects of life. No matter what I eat I think I tend to think about it way too often. Cooked foods do tend to be more filling. I do agree that it is important to listen to what you need, and to have balance in life.

Date: January 05, 2010 02:22AM

Well, I am sorry to say I am still not 100% raw vegan yet. But I am finding its a mindset, and an ideal. I am still a bit uncomfortable with self identifying to just anyone that I aim to be a raw vegan. Its just that I don't have confidence yet that I will stay 100% on either account. I think its a lofty goal, I just don't want to be called a hypocrite if I don't measure up perfectly. Either to myself or anyone elses accounting. I have noticed that a lot of people do notice, and comment for some reason. Its interesting, and perhaps a bit annoying. Its generally complementary or admiration for 'eating healthy'. Its true, it is. But I am kind of annoyed that the comments suggest its difficult, extreme, impractical or somehow unfun or something. It sometimes actually gets me wondering about my own experience, which is scary!

Date: January 05, 2010 03:09AM

Maybe you could just tell people that you are on a 90-day (or what ever number you like) trial of eating raw foods. That way there's no hypocrisy if you don't do it perfectly or if you can't get to 100%. I didn't have confidence when I first began raw and so I called it a 30-day trial. It's been seven months now and I'm still going strong.

At first I didn't want to tell people about my diet, but the healthier I got and the better I felt, the less I cared what others would think. Now, I don't hide it from anyone and will tell people about it if asked.

Don't worry about not being 100%. Be proud of what you have done and are doing now. - whatever percentage it is.

What is "scary"?

My favorite raw vegan

Date: January 05, 2010 03:21AM

What is scary is letting someone elses experience or sense of reality make me think twice about my own. Its a sensation I have from time to time, but it usually doesn't last long. I have to be patient I realizing that I have to be me. Its not just about food, its about a lot of aspects of my life. I guess I'm just too sensitive about caring about what someone else thinks. Or if they think that they couldn't do raw foods.

You are right about being comfortable of where I am. My own experience should be a testament for myself. Most people take me for being 20 years younger than I am. I also am pretty thankful that I had pretty much a healthy life until gerd. That was when I picked up other peoples habits that I knew better about. I don't have to believe that certain habits are 'ok' and not a problem. The people saying that are usually twenty somethings that actually already have more health problems than I ever have. Others I have met have said they would actually prefer to be on medication for the rest of their life, or have surgery rather than change any of their habits. So that should be enough evidence for me.

Date: January 07, 2010 04:41AM

Last night I noticed that my breathing was just so wonderful. There was this part in my lungs that tended to feel irritated, kind of dry on the inside. This area also tended to clog up with mucus whenever I got sick. Last night the dry feeling was totally gone!

I also felt so incredibly connected to the air I was breathing. I always took for 'normal' a sense of being separate from the air, and having to actively draw and expel air. Breathing is just sooo much more fluid and graceful. I didn't even know that perhaps I wasn't breathing as best as I could be.

When this was happening I thought about my pet fish. I always noticed how she seemed to be so intimately connected to the water she was swimming in, her gills constantly in touch with the water. I felt like that, and do now. I know I have lungs, but somehow I relate to how she breathes now. Like I am bathed in liquid and am in constant contact, not apart from it.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: January 07, 2010 02:37PM

Hi Mislu--

I'm having trouble getting back into it, too. I feel so much better when I eat all -- or even mostly -- raw; it's just a matter of doing it, of reprogramming myself to start the day with a smoothie instead of potatoes and eggs, eating salad instead of fries at work, etc. I'm setting small goals for myself (breakfast smoothie, no fries, and lots of raw foods with all my meals), then when I am comfortable with those goals, I'll add new goals. I have done this before, and I am trying to be mindful of the way I felt (and looked!!) when I was all raw. Hope this helps.

Date: January 08, 2010 02:54AM

Sundancer,
Yes that does help! I am high raw thats for sure, and actually I have gone far enough into raw that when I had a sandwhich today, it was SO hard to eat. Which begs the question, why did I eat it? It was like eating stryofoam. I think its beyond reprograming, I think it was my bodies way of telling me that item was not really food. At first I think it takes conscious dedicated effort, and yes reprograming ones thinking, but after awhile non-raw items just don't register as food.

Date: January 13, 2010 02:51AM

I had another set back yesterday. I had some really refined cookies that my partner bought. I am not sure why, I guess because they were on sale very cheap. He had me give him some advice about nutrition and supplements etc, as he is going to have surgery soon, which involves bone. He wants to heal quickly! I especially mentioned refined foods as robbing the body of nutrients, something you don't want to do.

I can see why he bought them, he thinks its 'ok' to be 'reasonable' and to have 'moderation' and not be 'fanatical' about health and diet etc...But me, I don;t see the habits I want as anything negative. I had the cookies, and its really weird. They didn't taste that great, but I found myself wanting to eat more and more of them. A type of 'craving'. I consciously know they aren't good to eat, perhaps not even in a small amount. Its taking me days to recover from this craving. I have included more cooked foods, healthier versions, like whole sprouted grain bread. Its curbing me away from reaching for something refined and loaded with sugar. But I want to get rid of cooked foods as much as possible, even the less harmful versions.

I think I 'get it' now how people confuse those types of items as being 'hard' to give up. Or as having some 'fun' quality. What it does to the blood sugar increases ones hunger unnaturally, and creates an addictive cycle. This particular type of cookie was far worse than anything I have ever experienced however. I am not sure why. Its also a little too easy to loose will power. I feel like I need to be part of something like 'AA', but it would be "CA', 'cookies anonymous'. I never realized that I had difficulty just having one single cookie. Some people can do it, but I have to admit that I have a problem, keeping it to just one. I wonder if its really just a physiological thing, or if I have an emotional part in this.

Date: January 20, 2010 04:20AM

Well, I haven't kept up on my raw gains. I had some raw velvet cake this morning with my partner at starbucks. I also had an egg sandwhich, yikes! Well, this is a bit of a set back, but I have been so hungry lately. Later in the day I had a 'salad sandwhich' at a vegetarian juice bar. Mostly raw, but with spelt bread.

Well, I will still try to let this experience be positive as possible. I am eating A LOT healthier than I was just a few months ago. Some would think my eating habits as being over the top healthy, but I really know better. I was tempted to buy an organic roasted chocolate bar, but I stayed away from that, thank goodness. I am thinking of trying this raw chocolate bar that sounds interesting. but I didn't today, its SO expensive. I may get it tomorrow as I still have cravings for chocolate. I don't think its physical, as I have emotional feelings attached to it.

Date: January 27, 2010 05:45AM

I got on a really good scale today. I absolutely knew that I had lost weight, but I was surprised that I was about 20lbs lighter than I thought! It actually had me worried a little that I had maybe lost a little too much weight. But when I thought about it, its my ideal weight, as far as what is listed in charts.

Posted by: leigh87 ()
Date: January 31, 2010 03:40AM

Hi! I read your first post and think that it is not a good idea for you to go straight to a mono diet of all melons so soon after eating processed toxic foods…..

I ate an unprocessed, clean Paleolithic style diet that was raw except for animal protein before going raw. On the other hand, you mentioned that you still ate chemicals, additives, and possible sugar and that type of thing? If this is the case, I think the jump from toxic food, to pure melons for days on end is going to set yourself up to fail.

Personally, I do not believe that eating mono fruit with no greens and nothing else is not healthy long term. It is a good way to cleanse, but long term you need more. Moreover, it is boring and it is human nature to crave slightly more variety I think!

I think that if you DO genuinely love a variety of raw fruits, raw vegetables, and raw nuts and fats, then YAY! If you actually ENJOY raw food, than the perfect thing to do would be to start eating a raw diet that you actually love!

The most successful people with healthy diets are the people who genuinely LOVE what they eat. Sorry but I find it hard to believe that a person actually would LOVE to eat melons for weeks.

I am about to read your other posts! Honestly, well done for discovering the benefits of unaltered, natural raw foods! I honestly think that a diet with simple, mono fruit, raw vegetables, raw fats, and proper combining can lead you to optimal health, and that a melon only mono diet is not necessary, or even healthy for more than a few days.

Date: January 31, 2010 03:55AM

I read the rest of your posts and I have a suggestion which may or may not help, so I have nothing to lose by telling you!

100% raw may be your long term ideal. However, it is unrealistic for most people to do this right away at the best of times, let alone when there are non physical, emotional reasons involved.

You know, it is inevitable you will eat come cooked food in your transition to your ideal raw diet; why not have the LEAST DAMAGING cooked foods in your house. For example, bread that has very few ingredients, such as flour, butter, water, salt, and a few spices, is better than going and having a sandwich at star bucks.

Unfortunately the natural breads that do not contain man made additives or substances are expensive. Luckily, brown rice, quinoa, millet, whole oats, lentils, beans, among other things, are CHEAP and they can SERIOUSLY save your health if you have them around.

For instance, if you make a delicious vegetable soup in winter, you can have that around for days for you to have when you get a cooked food craving. Basically, when you get in situations when you reach for cooked food, it is better to reach for the BETTER cooked food, than it is to find yourself in public, reaching for a cake or sandwich.

I hope this makes some sense to you, another idea I just thought of which is also cheap, is for you to make your own granola bars! (we call is MUESLI in Australia!). Home made granola bars can contain very simple ingredients, such as honey or maple syrup, with one type of nut, and one type of dried fruit; about 5 ingredients, simple, tasty, and portable!

So now you have all kinds of cheap ways to prepare yourself for when you get the munchies in public and fancy some cooked food!

Sorry to write so much, but I am just as enthusiastic about other people reaching their optimal health as I am my own health!

Good luck, and come visit my journal if you want!

Date: February 02, 2010 04:34AM

leigh87,
Thank you, those are very good suggestions. Well, there is a turn of events which is going to force me into better habits no matter what I do. That sandwhich at starbucks must have had some awful stuff in it. It has like 50 things! I asked someone in the store about it, and they showed me the packaging, I was shocked. It was also a whole grain, low fat sandwhich. I think they are trying, but a mega corporation like that isn't going to be able to do what a local production is going to do.

In any case I now have dermagraphism! Otherwise known as writing hives. I have had those attacks in the past. I think its the stress of moving, and getting ready to go to school which triggered it, along with trigger foods. All the extra ingredients also didn't help. But I found that I am still reactive to any whole wheat product, and I am avoiding white flour also. It seems to be helping. Gluten free foods are not always easy to find, they are generally more expensive, the good news is that they are often healthier. Being interested in raw is helpful, as eating food items as they are helps to know that they are GF.

Prepared bars and snack items produced by raw food companies are also very good at packaging things that are GF. I had some minor reaction today, so there is a possibility of multiple sensitivities. Its difficult to know what it might be. Some vegetables could do it, peas, fish, eggs, dairy, I don't remember what is the list of common things, but I will try eliminating suspect things.

Its so difficult to avoid, but not as difficult as going 100% raw and vegan, which i have done for short periods. I think eating high raw, or at least eating with a high raw mind set is probably more reasonable for me at this point.

Date: February 03, 2010 03:42AM

Personally, I do not think 100% raw vegan is best long term. Although I DO THINK it is best the MAJORITY of the time! I think that existing purely on raw fruit, vegetables, and raw fats for all of your life is not optimal. I think humans need small amounts of fish or SOMETHING else, about twice a week. Maybe even something like plain quinoa, brown rice, or millet.

This is a vegan forum so I will not elaborate further on my belief on the inclusion of occasional fish or chicken or etc. The point is, that other non raw things, such as quinoa or brown rice, are essential in my opinion, to include occasionally to a raw vegan diet.

It is better that you have some cooked rice or other plain cooked thing you enjoy, than to resort to a 50 ingredient sandwich! The way society eats makes me so mad actually - after evolving on berries, fruits, seeds, and unprocessed foods for millions of years, we suddenly have to eat foods with 50 ingredients in them, the way society eats today is just so bad!

Date: February 08, 2010 12:19AM

yes indeed! Actually in all fairness to Starbucks, I could not find an official ingredient list! They did a good job of listing the number of calories, fat, carbs, protein etc... But an ingredient listing? I think its probably better than a number of other places.
[www.livestrong.com]

So all I can really say is that there are at least 4 ingredients. Bread, turkey bacon, egg whites, cheese. At least thats what I remember. My friend looked at the official listing, and he said it was long. But actual proof? Eh.....not today.

They got rid of most of their gluten free items, which isn't so great. At least at my local stores. Probably the best that I don't go into starbucks. My partner buys a matcha there almost daily, and I usually have a few sips.

Date: February 10, 2010 03:12AM

Here are a few things I have done art and craft wise, taking inspiration from trive. I haven't done as much recently,but have ideas forming for new stuff.

Baskets
[users.zoominternet.net]
[users.zoominternet.net]

Date: February 10, 2010 03:23AM

What gorgeous baskets! It's great seeing something personal from people on the forum. Thanks for sharing.
What are they made of? Flax? Do you dye it?

My favorite raw vegan

Date: February 10, 2010 04:23AM

Hi Trive,
The black one is made of natural beach grass. The black part is dyed by a woman from Hooper bay. She used 'rit' dye, more popular these days because it tends to be more colorful and color fast. It used to have a distinct marine smell just like the beach, which was so wonderful. The cone shape on top is not a lid, everyone wants to try and take it off, but its one piece. The plate on the bottom is separate however.

The purple one is made of raffia, natural and dyed. I think they both came from The Philippines. The inner core is grass. I think it was my best basket I have made, and I gave it to my sister for her graduation. But I think she didn't appreciate it. I hope she took good care of it. Thats the problem with these kinds of things, once you sell or give them away they are out of your hands!

Thank you I am glad you like them. I am still learning to post images. Its fun. I have some images on my hard drive of some paintings I would like to post, but i think that is a project for another time.

Thank you for sharing also! My partner and I really like your 'my favorite raw vegan' image. I also like your painting. Please do share the one which didn't get into the show, I am sure its great.

Date: February 10, 2010 05:30AM

Well, maybe it wasn't such a big project after all. Here are some images!

Blue cat, acrylic on canvas, around 1997

Bengal tiger,acrylic on canvas, around 1997

Ohm, watercolor on paper

Happy holidays, blue dot

Happy new Year, blue dot

Stripy and blue dot

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables