Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Day At A Time
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 05, 2010 12:45AM

It's the end of my first 100% raw food day. I am a bit amazed. Here's what I thought it would be like:

I'd be very hungry all day. That didn't happen at all.
I wouldn't be able to eat an entire huge salad. I ate it all!
I would be craving bread or sweets. I didn't really crave, but I did have a raw cookie after dinner, and now I'm completely, totally satisfied.
I'd have a headache and be very tired. That did happen a little. Guess I'm starting to detox already.

I had a green smoothie and almonds (soaked) for breakfast, huge salad, and celery with kreme cheeze for lunch, some kale chips (OMG these are amazing) for a snack, and zucchini strips with a raw tomato/basil/garlic topping for dinner. Then my raw cookie. I'm feeling pretty good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Day At A Time
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: January 09, 2010 02:50PM

Welcome, Drumonkey. Glad to have you on board. Sounds like you're doing great. When those cravings come, try to remember that you are cleansing.

We're really glad you're here. I love diaries because they help me stay raw, one day at a time.

Cheers,

Mona
padremickey.blogspot.com

To seek is to find, to ask is to be given.

There is only one corner of the universe I can be certain of improving, and that's my own self.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables