Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Upset stomach feeling?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 24, 2010 11:29PM

I am having a strange stomach feeling,I have been eating raw for about 7 months now. I am almost 100 percent. I still use salt a little and drink coffee. And occasional Tahini. I have been getting very strange gasoline feeling in my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this. How long does the detoxing period last for? I crave peanut butter alot, Does anyone know if there is raw peanut butter or if it is like cashews and almonds where they are actually cooked.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Upset stomach feeling?
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: February 25, 2010 01:57AM

Could it be that your body is telling you it's time to get away from coffee? I believe that it can be hard on a stomach. Since you are almost 100% raw, you're not eating the cooked foods that numb it's caustic effects.

I understand that the length of detox is different for different people. Factors affecting it include how bad your pre-raw diet was. A long-term, non-smoking, organic, vegan will likely have a much easier go of it during detox than a smoking, coffee-drinking, red meat-eating, SAD person.

My favorite raw vegan

Re: Upset stomach feeling?
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: February 27, 2010 02:52PM

I agree with Trive. Maybe you could also examine your food combinations. What was fine before may not be anymore. As you become cleaner, you'll also notice some foods that were OK a month ago are no longer agreeable. At least that's what I notice. Lara Bars are one example. I loved them for a couple of years then couldn't eat them any more.

Good luck.

All my best,

Mona
padremickey.blogspot.com

Truth has a way of changing every time you think you know it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables