Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Cypher_X's Raw Diary
Posted by: Cypher_X ()
Date: April 09, 2013 09:19PM

Day 5 of being 100% raw vegan.

Today, I went out for a walk. It's nearly 80 degrees here in NYC and I want to be outside as much as possible. I didn't eat breakfast because I wasn't hungry when I woke up earlier this morning (at 6am). For lunch, I had a green smoothie and I'm currently snacking on a tomato. I forgot to buy bananas, so I will buy them tomorrow. For dinner, I'll probably have a smoothie or a salad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 06, 2013 05:23PM

For lunch, I had a big bowl of watermelon and cantaloupe. I'll probably have a green smoothie for dinner. I don't have a dehydrator, so I'm keeping things simple.

Date: July 07, 2013 12:47AM

Since returning to raw, I have lost 14 lbs. I feel great and haven't had any cravings for cooked foods. I have 116 lbs to lose, but I know I can lose the weight by eating raw and exercising for at least 30 minutes a day.

Date: July 07, 2013 02:47AM

I've never had a durian before, nor have I tasted a young coconut. At the local supermarket, they sell durian, but for some reason I haven't tried one. My local supermaket doesn't sell young coconuts, only the mature ones (with a hard brown shell).

Date: July 14, 2013 05:16AM

It's 1:16am (Eastern Standard Time) here in New York City. I just had a cup of fresh carrot juice. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, I will be drinking smoothies. I don't have a dehydrator, so I keep my raw eating simple. Sometimes this year, I plan on buying a Vita-Mix blender, a Spiral Slicer and a Vita-Miz dehydrator. I currently use a Oster blender. This year, I plan on pursuing a raw foods business.

Date: August 09, 2013 07:59PM

I drank freshly juiced carrot juice and will drink a smoothie for dinner. I like keeping things simple (when it comes to raw foods). Eventually, I will get a Vita-Mix blender and a deydrator. I have released 14 lbs in one month and look forward to releasing a lot more this year.

Date: January 04, 2014 04:32AM

Re-starting my raw vegan lifestyle on January 7th 2014. I am now 355 lbs...and my health is beginning to fail. I'm only 30 years old and already I have high cholesterol, hypertension and edema.

I've returned to eating animal products...and I am paying the price. When I go raw again, it will be for life! No more meat, no more animal products, no more soda, cake, cookies and other processed foods. I hardly drink water and I will start drinking more water ASAP.

I have included a photo of what I look like:

February Updates
Date: February 19, 2014 12:51AM

It's been over a month since I last updated my Diary. I have lost 10 lbs, going from 355 lbs to 345 lbs. I lost 5 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips. My bust size went from a 48DDD to a 46F.

My measurements are now 46F-50-60. I plan on going on a modified fast (drinking water and tea). I used to use tea with white sugar, but cut that out of my diet recently.

Soon I will be going on a water fast. It will be 10 days long and I've only been on 7 day long fasts and 3 day long fasts. It will be a challenge, but a challenge that I'm willing to take on

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2014 12:52AM by Cypher_X.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:36AM

Hey Cypher,

It's never too late to start fresh. It's great that you know that a raw vegan lifestyle is best for you, it's indeed the most amazing lifestyle, once you see its benefits.

You must take each day at a time and don't set too far away goals. Just take each day as it comes and make the best of it. Soon you will see you made it for today, and then for tomorrow, and then after few weeks you will have the will to move on. And few years from now you won't even remember you ever had another lifestyle, you will feel that you have been a raw vegan for all your life.

Wishing you all the best smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: February 28, 2014 08:19PM

Today I will start my transition back to raw. I haven't had any meat today and so far I feel good. I plan on going to the store today and buying some fresh fruits and veggies and some ingredients for Avocado Spring Salad, a dish I haven't had in years.

I am glad that I've lost some weight...but I have a long way to go before I reach my goal weight (200 lbs). When I was 200 lbs, I had no joint pain and no foot and ankle pain.

I will be updating my raw vegan website in the next few days.

Date: March 01, 2014 02:28AM

I bought a watermelon, some kiwi, a pineapple, grapes, romaine lettuce, 4 avocados, sea salt and bananas. On Monday I will buy some more fruits and veggies.

Date: March 28, 2014 08:12PM

I went to the supermarket earlier today and bought some ingredients for my smoothies:

Mangoes
Spinach
2 heads of Romaine Lettuce
Strawberries
1 bunch of Bananas

I had a mango/strawberry/banana smoothie this morning at it tasted great!

Date: March 28, 2014 08:50PM

I bought a small blender yesterday and it's so much easier to clean than the large blender that I have. I can take it with me on the road and not have to worry about the carafe breaking or the blender taking up too much space!

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 08, 2014 01:04AM

Hi Cypher_X how are things going?? I hope you are doing well and getting back into the raw life!!! Update us on how you are doing!! We are all here for you for support!!!
Peace and Love
Earthangel

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Sofinikki ()
Date: April 16, 2014 07:46PM

You have a very encouraging story and it really inspires me to continue trying myself! You keep coming back to the raw diet and that says a lot about how amazing the lifestyle truly is! It's never too late when you are alive and thriving!! Keep up the rawness girl! smiling smiley

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables