Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

10+ Years into this path
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 15, 2010 05:39PM

I have been deeply immersed in the raw food world for 10+ years now. I am passionate about sharing my experiences so that others can bypass my mistakes and build on my discoveries. I have a few blogs up now on this subject here:

[roguealchemist.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 10+ Years into this path
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 06, 2010 08:35AM

RogueAlchemist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ......I have a
> few blogs up now on this subject here:
Very interesting!! Thanks for posting.
We must all do what is wrong before discovering what is right....WY

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: July 06, 2010 09:31AM

I wish I could view it without having to log in to Twitter.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: September 27, 2010 05:10AM

You don't have to long on to twittersmiling smiley I just removed twitter's little pop up thing as I don't even use it.

Date: September 30, 2010 05:28PM

I found your link on the rawfood support page. I am very glad I did. I appricate your honesty about your previous raw vegan lifestyle. I have recently switched to about 90% raw. That is everything, from dairy to veggies, including meat. The raw/vegan croud seems to shut you out when you mention that you consume raw dairy. I have a farm, with a Jersey Cow, and make raw buttermilk, Keifer, sour cream, butter, and yogurt. I make my raw smoothies, with raw cocoa powder,raw milk or a fermented dairy product, Nana's,hemp powder and Diatamacious Earth. I also enjoy raw milk with Tumeric. ( which is very tasty) I do a lot of cooking, because my family loves cooked food, but I love raw. I will only cook wild game, or something that we have raised here on the farm. I do a lot of cooking, because my family loves cooked food, but I love raw. I will only cook wild game, or something that we have raised here on the farm. I also soak all thier grains, and legumes in an acid base, such as whey. I find, with the raw diet(including dairy, meat, and eggs)minus most cooked foods. I am loosing weight, feeling good, and fixing some health issues that have been plauging me. Keep up the good work. I emjoyed your testimony on your blog, but was unable to leave a comment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 05:38PM by hischild.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables