Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Raw Food Journey from Poland
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2010 07:30PM

Hi! I'm here to share my knowledge and passion for the raw food lifestyle with [www.virginraw.com]

Growing up in Poland, I had frequent access to a forest and a garden, and a lot of the things my family and I ate were straight from it. I didn't have foods unatural to the climate, such as bananas and oranges. These foods were always fresh, and I would pride myself on growing up with organic products. Because food was sometimes scarce, I always grew up sharing. This is part the reason how my raw foods online store Virgin Raw came about.

I developed a passionate relationship with food, even taking part in the growing process, including planting the seeds. I would spend hours in the hot summer sun harvesting such foods like potatoes and beets. Food was a way of life for myself.

I hope to meet many new friends who enjoys raw foods and love the raw fuel life!!

Thank you and nice to meet you!

Virgin Raw,
[www.virginraw.com]

Re: A Raw Food Journey from Poland
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 10, 2010 04:05AM

I often think about how amazing it is that organic vegetables, berries, and chamomile were readily available to my family, as they, like yourself, grew up on a farm in Poland. It is sad that one has to double-check to make sure that things are organic here, when they should inherently be so :/ Anyway, where in Poland did you grow up? My family is now spread out in: Szczecin, Bialystok, and Myszyniec!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables