Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Real Family - Real Food
Posted by: queenbee ()
Date: July 07, 2011 08:56PM

I'm starting a new blog - Real Family-Real Food (http://realfamilyrealfood.blogspot.com/). This is super scary for me, but I'm giving it a go...

I am not a trained culinary artist, nor do I play one on TV. I am simply a lover of real food - fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, grown, cultivated, and harvested in harmony with Mother Nature. I became a vegetarian at the age of twelve, was diagnosed with Celiac disease after the birth of my fourth child, and two years ago became truly aware of the raw food movement (though I did have an encounter with a raw food "nazi" after the birth of my first child that turned me off for years). I don't enjoy labels, so I don't call myself and the way I eat by any one name, though high-raw vegan would be a close fit. Although it changes from week to week, at the moment my favorite foods are kale, mango, almonds and hemp. I am starting this blog to record real recipes (or recipe look-alikes as I'm not a strict measure-and-weigh kinda gal), made with real food, for my very real family of six. I plan to give each recipe our "real review" with a rating of 1/6 to 6/6 (one for each person that enjoyed the food), plus a comment from each taster.

Come find me at Real Family - Real Food!
[realfamilyrealfood.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Real Family - Real Food
Posted by: queenbee ()
Date: July 07, 2011 09:00PM

My second post included a recipe:

Zucchini Chips:
[realfamilyrealfood.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables