Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Encore
Posted by: belovedhadassah ()
Date: September 04, 2011 04:42AM

OK, I'm taking a leap of faith here and starting yet another raw journey. My motivation stems from two recent events. One of which was turning 40. The other? A friend, who is not a runner, talked me, who is also not a runner, into signing up for a half-marathon. It takes place in 70 days. I need to drop some weight just in hopes that I can finish the race on my own, that is, without the sag wagon's help getting across the finish line! I've lost weight before on a 100% raw vegan diet and this is the only way I know how to lose a significant amount of weight! I guess I'm an all-or-nothing kind of girl.

I went raw on Sept. 1 but haven't been tracking my food. Today's as good a day as any to start tracking! I also need to track my training. I have been slacking on that. It's terrible, but in the back of my mind lies this hope that I will injure myself and not be able to participate in the race!

Food today:

bag of pureed frozen strawberries with a chocolate sauce
some grapes
a banana
some trail mix

My food is not optimal, I know. I need to get to the store!

smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Encore
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: September 04, 2011 05:28AM

You are on your way. We'll be cheering you on. Good luck!

My favorite raw vegan

Date: September 04, 2011 05:07PM

Thank you, Trive!!

Date: September 05, 2011 06:55AM

Did not exercise today, but I did take a really long nap. I feel blessed that my schedule allows these naps when I need them!

Food:
2 bananas
trail mix
little bit of black tar (Juliano's recipe)
tomato salad w/ pine nuts,red onion, red bell pepper, pepperoncinis and herbs de provence dressing (bottled, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. Besides, it's pretty healthy.)

smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables