Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CANDEX for CANDIDA
Posted by: KeyRawVegan ()
Date: September 16, 2011 04:54PM

I have a new client struggling with constant yeast infections and candida. I'm heloing her turn her lifestyle around and I'm providing her with phase 1 of the Rainbow Green Diet so that she can get rid of her candida. She tells me she eat from the vending machine ALL THE TIME. ANyway I ran across CANDEX on the forum here and was wondering had anyone taken or is currently taking these enzymes. Also are you raw vegan and have you had any of the side effects which include "nausea, a “burning sensation” in the stomach, or abdominal cramping".

Thanks so much for reading. I look forward to your responses.

~RawVeganCoach KEY :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CANDEX for CANDIDA
Posted by: terris ()
Date: March 09, 2012 07:05AM

I have candida bad, too for simlar reasons though I have been gluten-free and on a candida diet for 4 months. I have taken Candi-gone then went through a full cleanse with Cleanse Smart. Now, I am going Raw and am half-way through the colloidal silver + high doses of probiotics. We will see. I still have thrush on my tongue. What did you mean by "burning sensation in the stomach and nausea?" From the cleanse or raw diet? I have had those symptoms recently but cannot figure out why. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables