Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to this.
Posted by: zeroism ()
Date: March 11, 2012 05:37PM

Allergies. Heart Palpatations. Depression and Severe Anxiety and Panic Attacks. This is the state of my health.

I am in the process of getting my health sorted out by a Doctor, but, I have also realized that I have to take responsibility for my own body. My stable diet is that of Supermarket Foods, Cakes, Breads and basically Junk Food. I have eaten more Burger King Burgers than any man alive. Chips, Pies, Pizza. All those are part of my stable diet. I cannot pass a vending machine without buying some sort of sweet. I know I am allergic to some of the foods, but I seem not to care. I eat them anyway. My Teeth are screwed. I hardly sleep at all. My bones, muscles and joints are not in good shape and I am only 36!

So, I have now cleaned my shelves, thrown out the crap and I have come back from the store with a couple of bags of fruit and veg. I gave up the Booze 16 years back under the same circumstances. I am not killing myself with food. I am killing myself with ignorance. Pray for me. I need to do this.

My first goal is to get to 7 Days with a 100% Raw Food diet and then take it from there. I know I can do this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to this.
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: March 12, 2012 02:16AM

Keep lots of raw foods you like around so you are full and not lured to eat by junk food, since that has been a your go-to food temptation.

And if you find it too hard to stay 100% raw, remember that many people ease into it gradually and many others choose not to be 100% raw food.

Best wishes finding what works for you.

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables