Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just started on the Sunfood(Raw) Diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 16, 2006 01:16AM

I recently purchased David Wolfe's Book, The Sunfood Diet Success System, and I'm about halfway through it. I've decided to give the rawfood diet a try. I want to get rid of my airborne allergies, have a clear mind, lose weight and increase overall muscle, get a more restful sleep, rid my body of all the accumulated toxins, have a better memory.

I hope that the rawfood diet can help me attain the above health benefits as well as all the countless other benefits acquired from the diet. Today is my first day starting off on the diet. I'm jumping straight into this diet. I hope thats safe haha. I was tempted to eat some fastfood today but I managed to resist. Anyways I would just like to say that this is my first day on the rawfood diet and I hope to stay with it for life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just started on the Sunfood(Raw) Diet
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 06, 2006 01:17AM

I'm thinking of buying the book..but am afraid of going off the fruits that are helping me stay clear of the other sugary foods..and sometimes the craving is so strong I give in.

Keep up posted on what you eat on the diet, and how you like it..I'm interested.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: bodybyblis ()
Date: November 15, 2006 04:26PM

Great book for sure. If you need any help see my web site. I've been 75-100% raw for ten years now, and believe me it works like you could not or would not believe. I feel and look about ten years younger than I am.

Best of luck in your journey to health and well-being.

Anne Kaspar
Health and Wellness Consultant
BodyByBliss.com
bodybybliss@aol.com

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: November 24, 2006 06:41PM

you will love it!

Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:55AM

That's wonderful that you care so much about your health. I am 7 days raw and I personally think its doing more for me in 7 days then eating junk has done for me in years.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 24, 2006 03:53AM

Prism, i am halfway through the Sunfood book and as far as I can tell you don't have to give up fruits. Wolfe basically talks about the balance between sugars/fruit; protein/greens and ;fats/avocadoes, nuts,etc.
davolf

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 14, 2007 04:50PM

I'll have to buy that book, and the 8/1/1 book for my little raw food library. I had planned on buying one raw food book a month for 2007..so they can be next on my list.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables