Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Success with Raw Experiment
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: November 14, 2013 03:00AM

Happy that my diet experiment of eating absolutely no raw sweeteners has brought success.

A few months ago I stopped eating raw sweeteners. I was using the raw Coconut Secrets Crystals and Nector in raw dessert recipes. And for years I've been eating honey with my raw fruits - my 'berry meal' - and occasionally eating prepared raw desserts that have agave in them.

I stopped eating those raw sweeteners and only ate regular fruit. I felt better, but it wasn't until I stopped eating one date in my evening drink at 7:00 that I solved a health issue I had for a long time.

Since stopping eating the date at night, I've slept wonderfully. Instead of waking up real early every day and only getting 5 or 6 hours sleep, now I get 7 or more. It's great. I feel so much better.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2013 03:13AM by KidRaw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Success with Raw Experiment
Date: November 15, 2013 01:47AM

KidRaw,

Good for you, high frutose is not healthy from what I understand it sticks to the inside of your arteries. I have been using Splenda which may not be any better. I worry about it. I have thought of just trying my smoothie plain, it will probably be better for my body. I'll just have to adjust my taste buds. Good Luck to you and keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables