Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A 31 day detox Australian Aboriginal style
Posted by: RadicalRaw2014 ()
Date: February 21, 2014 12:36PM

Hi all, in my previous attempt my details did not come through so doing again. I am an Aboriginal Australian who has been fully raw before however due to various challenges stopped both times. I have been going through many challenges lately and instead of going down, decided, with the support of dear raw friends, to do a 31 day raw detox and put a video each day on youtube hoping that it may insprire and support others and especially my Aboriginal brothers and sisters. Some controversial issues will also be discussed.I am an Australian performer and won best new Aboriginal talent a few years ago and some of my m usic is included in these videos. Please feel free to visit my video channel [www.youtube.com] or search for Radical Raw in Youtube and please make some comments or give me a thumbs up. Lots love. David aka Radical Son

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A 31 day detox Australian Aboriginal style
Posted by: RadicalRaw2014 ()
Date: February 21, 2014 12:39PM

By the way, I am at day 12 now and going strong. It has been challenging as i am around family that are not raw and was on the road performing which was very difficult. Having various raw friends though has helped lots. Please let me know some of your tips for helping how to stay raw. Hopefully ill make the 31 days and maybe more. lots love. David

Re: A 31 day detox Australian Aboriginal style
Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: February 22, 2014 04:51AM

Hey, David,

I watched some of your videos and they are great. I also liked the music at the beginning.
Congratulations for your progress and I know that after 31 days of fully raw you will never look back to cooked vegan food.

I wish you all the best and the strength and will to continue your raw vegan journey smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables