Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw is life
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 01, 2006 06:51AM

I just began a 100% raw diet after going on a blitz of research about the raw lifestyle...it has changed my life literally! I have so much more energy and need less sleep. I constantly have a happiness buzz. My cravings for cooked foods is now completely gone, and my skin is clearer than ever. Before, I used to crave sweets, refined foods, breads, etc...and my diet was very erratic. Once I eliminated all these from my diet, I feel like I've become myself. The connection between food and our physical, mental and emotional state is so directly connected. I highly recommend also reading G. Cousens' books, very enlightening. I hope that this is only the beginning and that my raw food experience becomes even more exciting and a blessing in my life. =)...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw is life
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 06, 2007 04:27PM

I JUST STARTED THIS RAW FOOD THING AND HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR 4 DAYS. I DO AGREE WITH ALL U WRITE-AND IT IS AN EXCITING JOURNEY AND IT CERTAINLY IS A BLESSING. I HAVE BEEN A SAD FOOD ADDICT FOREVER.245 POUNDS WORTH OF ME-I HAVE LOST 40 POUNDS AND FEEL GOOD. IT IS LIKE GETTING CONTROL OF YOURSELF.GOOD LUCK

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 17, 2007 05:08PM

Thank you for sharing - I appreciate your honesty!

I'm just beginning the raw food lifestyle as well. As with each of us, there are the challenges of going against the main stream... but I know I'm not alone and I know I feel better when I stay away from the cooked/refined/processed American diet mainstay.

I cooked meals this past weekend and ate with the fam - and just did not feel good afterwards! I think I'm finally listening to my body and mind and "hearing" its response to quality raw food vs the processed, cooked stuff that is called food.

I think every cell in my body feels better with raw foods - skin, hair, muscles, mood - and trust me - I really need the peace and calm that is present when refined sugars are avoided!

Still need to work with the cup o joe that I enjoy in the a.m. I know that is acidic and not serving my body the way "good" beverages and food will... so I'll wean a little more each day.

As with AA and avoiding the drinking scenarios, I need to adjust my lifestyle to NOT feeling like having that second and third cup

I digress... sorry... but I am SO happy for your sharing... it's good to connect with others who realize the value in the raw lifestyle.

Blessings to you - keep up the good you are doing for yourself!

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 18, 2007 08:32AM

hey sunneee.....no one has posted in awhile on this thread!! but join us in the diary section make your own and we will support you and help ya out!! you are never alone!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables