Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: two weeks into it.
Posted by: jacks ()
Date: February 26, 2008 10:45PM

Hey Alicenubby
i was trying to start a dairy but i did not know how to do it. sorry. Anyway i eventually got it right. I will keep reading your postings from time to time. Dont give up raw it is good for us.

Jackie

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jacks ()
Date: March 06, 2008 01:36AM

Hi Alicenubby:

You are doing great, i am proud of you. I eat raw but i dont spend anytime in the kitchen, i just buy raw veg with nuts and fruits, i do a little jucing. What i really want to do now is to exercise while i am on this raw food way of eating, i am anxious to see what my body will do. stay posted and i will let you know what happens.

Jackie

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: June 12, 2008 02:53PM

alright Jackie. I have been on a huge food relapse. I have gained 7-8 lbs scince last year and i am done. I can't stand how tired I am. and how bloated I am.two days ago I started raw.I feel better already.I am training for a marathon(well at least a 1/2) and a 200 mile bike ride and this extra weight and lethargy needs to go.I will visit more often and read your guys' good hope and inspiration.THANKS

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 12, 2008 03:21PM

alice, I am at day four today on raw food, I had a huge relaps and with only three days into eating raw I am starting to feel less bloated and heavy, It does't take long. I still feel that fuzzy headed feeling though but I feel I have learned a huge lesson on food. I am thinking we were ment to eat raw. best of luck to you

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables